Two women attacked in road rage over high beam lights

rooster59

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, trogers said:

Haven't you seen clips of kids or women held with knives against their throats? What more evidence do you need?

I do not see any clips related to this article of kids or women held with knives against their throats.

Perhaps you would be kind enough to provide a link ?

3 hours ago, Beats56 said:

Of course you get the odd brain.dead that comes up behind you with their high beams on. I do have a answer for that but it borders on road rage and will leave it at that.

I used to think I had an answer for it! changed my mind when they came after me with a gun out of the window :sad:

Bet the girls remember to dip their lights in future!

Maybe the m/cycle only had high-beam..it's always the dip filament that blows..& when the high beam is working the women just carry-on riding at night without much care..plus 2-up will lift the light-beam higher.. Speedy recovery to them both, & I DO hope someone gets punnished for this.

6 hours ago, atyclb said:

i wouldn't count on them remembering to turn off high beams at least when theres no oncoming vehicles. learning and awareness seem to be abstract concepts and mostly theoretical.

a thai friend told me a story (i dont know if its true) it goes like this. at the time the language was introduced wise men said having a language will help but there will be those who will only learn if rockes are thrown at them.

i am not defending the women being assaulted

The wise men were referring to buffaloes...

20 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Seems to be a lot of angry Thai people about lately,and the smallest

thing can set them off,especially on the roads,

regards worgeordie

A lot of Ya Ba around these days too.  Just the thing to cause irrational and uncontrollable rage outbursts.  

Possible Connection?????    Highly likely.   I am always suspicious about involvement of Ya Ba (Thailand's next-to-be-decriminalized-drug)  in these uncontrollable rage  episodes over the last decade or more.   It is everywhere.  One young man near us has just completed his third term for possession in under 18 months.  

21 hours ago, worgeordie said:

regards worgeordie

Yes but it's also more and more common elsewhere.

Here is one where a 3year old boy died in the US just because his grandma wasn't fast enough driving off from a stop sign and the driver behind get out of his car and starts shooting.

Madness.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/boy-3-shopping-grandma-dies-road-rage-shooting-061231429.html

A1str8

men,who hurt women are well recieved in prison (usually from behind) in prison.

Sadly,you are wrong there my friend.Women in this country are treated as chattels,to be used and abused as the male Thai see's fit.These men,if they go to prison,if they ever get that far,will be looked upon as heroes.Its like rapists,especially of white women.When the nightly tale on the wing is the telling of the tale about what its like to have sex with a ferang phoying.Any crimes involving women are treated with pure apathy by the male population.It comes from the highest,when our glorious leader says that white women should be careful when they wear Bikini's.And when the police have stated that they do not consider rape a serious crime.And when a guy accused, can smile at his friendly plod,bung him a few quid and wink at the victim on his way out.Also,how about when they interview the suspect and the victim,in the same room,both sitting at the same table.Yes,you would think that they would get a good hiding in the nick,but this is not our country,Its ways are not our ways,and never will be.There is no justice for us here.

If I had balls I would do the same every time a low so Somchai in this truck do not turn off his high beam !!!

People just get what they deserve for being retarded !

Your are being sarcastic, right?
Beating someone to a pulp for 5 seconds of annoying stuff?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

On 18/12/2016 at 1:47 AM, worgeordie said:

regards worgeordie

hmmm.......yes.....stupid is what ***** does

Find the road rage jerk then beat him senseless  like he did to these women.  Get his

picture in the hospital bed, and post it  in the local papers  and  The Nation  and Bangkok

Post  to  show his  buddies, with a caption.. Road Rage, and Caught,  want the same punishment?

Geezer

I don't know if it is just reported more often now or what but.........

Seems like the last year or two road rage & other short fuse type deals are so much more

prevalent in Thailand

Not sure if it has to do with the general unhappiness or the general for that matter.

Add to that the recent passing on of you know who & it seems folks are just wound much

more tightly in what was once called LOS / Mai Bpen Rai attitude etc

On 17/12/2016 at 10:03 PM, berybert said:

Why are you giving this low life piece of scum an excuse ?

Surprising in a few ways, most Thai owned motorcycles don't have working headlights, and most small motorcycle headlights are pretty weak. Possibly some other matter enraged this crazy guy who needs to be caught and dealt with. Don't they have blankets in hospitals?

On 12/17/2016 at 10:13 PM, trogers said:

This act of violence is from animal instinct. His humanity was suppressed by booze or drugs.

no, it was just a thai man beating up on thai women as they feel they have a right to do! the women are weaker and cannot fight back so it makees the male coward feel good!

Archived