Two women attacked in road rage over high beam lights

rooster59

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 10:25 AM, A1Str8 said:

The honey who did it, I feel for him. B*@'!es like this who attack and hurt women are always well received and liked(usually from behind) in prison. 

Probably some rich HI-SO did this and will be given a fine and 2 weeks in the WAT. The normal justice in Thailand for these people.... 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18/12/2016 at 8:53 AM, Jeremy50 said:

This is awful, anyone without their 'head in the sand' knows this place is full of psychopathic nut jobs, with barely contained rage bubbling away just under the surface. I hope the ladies make a full recovery.

On the use of lights among the general driving population, why does everyone drive around with their fog lights on? This just as annoying and dangerous as forgetting about your high beams from time to time.

I fully concur with your point concerning the mindless morons who think they look cool by driving around with their China knock off halogen high intensity fog lights on or is it just another example of the "me me me" attitude that is prevalent in today's Indig driving population?

i could see a scenario though where after having driven several hours of gruelling life preservation hours on a long drive home and had many incidents each one increasing your resting heart rate just a little more. Then these two clowns leave their lights on full beam when it obviously was not necessary ( how did both manage to forget where the Hi/Lo switch was on their bikes?) come bowling around the corner lights on full beam and become the final straw that broke the antagonists ( and I am not defending him but just saying I have been close to where he must have been) back. 

I often undertake take lengthy journeys here in LoS and have on occasion been known to have to be restrained by an extremely harsh warning from the boss (wife) that irrespective of how right I am and how wrong somchai is, this is Thailand and you, as a farang,  will either get shot or in any case will lose out when Plod get involved. As my blood pressure recedes I try to explain that I was honestly just going to try to help him understand why it appeared I was so cross. Imagine if she who must be obeyed, was not with me, I might have lost it over such a triivial matter.

Archived