Not the sharpest tool in the shed - Thai man filmed cross-legged on phone on his motorbike

webfact

16 hours ago, whaleboneman said:

I don't know where you're from but in Canada we use our right hand on the throttle and signal with the left. And making a throttle stick is easy if you want to do it.

Indicating with your left hand? Even when turning right? How do you do that?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, tropo said:

He is no more or less a "tool" than adrenalin junkies the world over, getting their highs from partaking in dangerous activities or stunts. He looks extremely skilled, so the chance of him having an accident are probably not much more than the average Joe holding on with both hands. More than likely this was choreographed and posted online especially to get a rise out of people like you. If so - job well done!

Your comment is utter cr*p!

And I am a motorcyclist of some 50 years. A small sudden change in the road surface (along with many other things) could throw him off his bike, when that would probably not happen if he had both hands on the handle bars!

My strike through.

Your comment is utter cr*p!
And I am a motorcyclist of some 50 years. A small sudden change in the road surface (along with many other things) could throw him off his bike, when that would probably not happen if he had both hands on the handle bars!

My strike through.

Lol relax dude! That guy has serious skills. He probably rides better with no hands than you do with them, especially taking into consideration your advanced age.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

16 hours ago, lvr181 said:

And I made it to my "advanced age". :smile:

Lucky for that, but being an adrenalin junkie is a different outlook on life.

BTW, I use both hands when I ride.:smile: I don't take unnecessary risks. I'm only 40 years into my motorcycling career but nearly died at age 23 due to no fault of my own.

Archived