BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eldragon

What's the most hospitable thing a Thai has done for you?

On 20/12/2016 at 9:57 PM, Seligne2 said:

If I were to do a word association game with the word "Thai", hospitality would not  be anywhere on the list. Some of the things that would be are:

Plastic

Family-oriented, despise Mother Nature

Ignorant

Materialistic

Deferential to authority

Sexy (ladies-ladyboys)

Opportunistic

Honest (with strangers)

I could continue in this vein for some time without  hitting on the word "hospitable"

You don't seem to keep very good company, which reflects as poorly on you as it does the people you describe.

14 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

A barfine of mine took me to her place the morning after and let me bang her there. 

Should've brought her to your place, mate. Most of em will clean your home for you too.

On 12/20/2016 at 9:57 PM, Seligne2 said:

If I were to do a word association game with the word "Thai", hospitality would not  be anywhere on the list. Some of the things that would be are:

Plastic

Family-oriented, despise Mother Nature

Ignorant

Materialistic

Deferential to authority

Sexy (ladies-ladyboys)

Opportunistic

Honest (with strangers)

I could continue in this vein for some time without  hitting on the word "hospitable"

You've either had a really bad stay in this country or you're just ignorant to the way these people really are. I seriously think if I walked into the average home in Thailand and said "Hey, I'm really tired and weary and just need some food and drink and a few hours of sleep" most of em would help me out. The hi-sos probably wouldn't.

17 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

It's a 3rd year I'm living free in my wife's house. Never asked me a penny, even for the electric. I'd say that's pretty damn hospitable.

I hope you are not taking too much advantage of that and paying your way.

On a bike rally recently several several of the Thais I was riding with ( the only Farang participating) stopped and helped me repair a blown tire.  Just as friendly and hospitable as anyone could be! :smile:

Being totally accepted....Well there is a bloke at my gym that grrrrrr's at me.... b0232.gif

14 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Almost as much as a free loading bargirl.

Your high standards are amazing.

On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 3:51 PM, eldragon said:

Should've brought her to your place, mate. Most of em will clean your home for you too.

'Clean' your home, or 'cleanout' your home?