XL sized motorcycle helmets Ubon Ratchathani

gerry1953

Can anyone recommend a shop in Ubon that has a good selection of large sized helmets.  I can not find any XL or XXL in my city and will head to Ubon later this week and was looking for the half types in the police or cop style.  I tried the mail order sites with no success.  Thanks

I had the same problem, you can get them, I bought one in Surin. But to be honest how good they are in a crash am not sure. Better to buy one back in the country you come from if going back. I will be buying a new one in the UK when I go back for a holiday, gives me peace of mind that it meets the required safety standards 

Can anyone recommend a shop in Ubon that has a good selection of large sized helmets.  I can not find any XL or XXL in my city and will head to Ubon later this week and was looking for the half types in the police or cop style.  I tried the mail order sites with no success.  Thanks

You could try Ubon Big Bikes or M2 Motorsport. Both on google maps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Dilligad try them, I am about 70 KM north of Ubon and only get in there every 2 - 3 weeks.

Nearer than me then. There is also a high end racing bike shop outside of Ubon (maybe 20k) on the road to Amnat. Sorry cannot remember the name but cannot miss it

15 hours ago, DILLIGAD said:

https://www.facebook.com/htmotorubon/

That is easy to located as it's just BEFORE Chervolet Charon Chai show room on the LEFT hand site of the road when coming from ubon direction to Amnat, there is also BIG sign for Sheep Ville and that is same complex in here  15°20'10.94"N 104°49'44.92"E

Thanks for everyone's advice, none of shops mentioned had my size and even less the type I wanted.  On the 9th shop I tried just north of the fire station and post office on a Soi I couldn't find a name for between Srinarong and Phalorangrit roads  I found a small shop with one that fit my big head and was acceptable.  It was a Thai style shop with little room to even walk inside but I noticed they even carried YSS shocks for Honda PCXs.  Shopping is always an adventure here but it was a nice night out with a great meal by the airport.

When I return to Canada I will order in the exact high tech cruiser helmet I want and pay the high prices.

Archived