2016 POSTER OF THE YEAR POLL - FINAL

Ron19

2016 POSTER OF THE YEAR POLL - FINAL  

364 members have voted

1. 1. Choose and vote for one only. DO NOT CLICK ON " SHOW RESULTS " It will record you as voting but not record your vote.

• transam
    • Naam
    • villagefarang
    • GuestHouse

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, transam said:

Tomorrow a new day, the guy with no name is ready (Oh, his nickname is Trans).....Nerves of steel, drink anyone under the counter, takes no sh_t, sings a mean "My Way"...(gosh I think I like him)...:giggle:

Announcing that you can drink anyone under the table leaves you open to defeat. My other half would tell you to seriously reconsider, and my 9 ex's would also agree with her.

2 minutes ago, sipi said:

Trans, our motor enthusiast.

I have a 1936 body with a few fluid leaks and a blocked exhaust. 

Does it need resleeving, a new big-end, a head job, polished valves?

When I see your vote attached to the hansum singer you will receive my undivided attention mon ami...:giggle:

2 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Announcing that you can drink anyone under the table leaves you open to defeat. My other half would tell you to seriously reconsider, and my 9 ex's would also agree with her.

Say that to the man with no name............ b0258.gif

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Jingthing endorses transam. I will do everything in the power of my frail pale keyboard damaged teeny tiny hands to ensure his inevitable and decisive victory. Don't delay. Get on board the transam transport today. It may not be pretty, it may be bald, but it runs on time.

Bail for the chief! His excellency transam - - Duke of the Early Bird special.

My goodness JT what's come over you?   At one point you were posting A.B.T.A.  Have you sold your soul ?

And more importantly, I haven't seen any pet photos.

2 minutes ago, sipi said:

Trans, our motor enthusiast.

I have a 1936 body with a few fluid leaks and a blocked exhaust. 

Does it need resleeving, a new big-end, a head job, polished valves?

At that age and condition, I think you will be a prime subject to be cannibalized

Trans will no doubt know for sure after giving you the once over

Just to reassure you this remedial work does not include a large pot full of boiling water and a bag of onions

Just now, Jingthing said:

Use your noodle Madam. Not everything is as it seems.

transam for SPCA czar!

Nancy, the focus has shifted from nice and polite comments to bone crunching personal insults. Surely you remember that!

Oh dear, ever since May 2014 we thought maybe it was time to leave Thailand, but then we thought maybe a military gov't might actually be just the ticket to fix problems like the seasonal air pollution in CM.  That's a problem that takes "political will".  

I've avoided really difficult questions like this since no one seems willing to address the softballs yet.  Where are the pet photos?

1 minute ago, NancyL said:

Oh dear, ever since May 2014 we thought maybe it was time to leave Thailand, but then we thought maybe a military gov't might actually be just the ticket to fix problems like the seasonal air pollution in CM.  That's a problem that takes "political will".  

I've avoided really difficult questions like this since no one seems willing to address the softballs yet.

:offtopic2:

1 hour ago, NancyL said:

So, here's my question for the lucky 5 -- tell us about the animals in your household and your efforts to improve the lot of animals.

we have two cats (Ticky and Micky) and two dogs (Tiger and Minnie). all four are considered family members. they walk around with their tails high up because they are used to that each and everybody they meet is eager to blow powdered sugar up their àrses.

p.s. i'm not sure whether the literally translated German saying makes sense in English. 

1 minute ago, NancyL said:

I've avoided really difficult questions like this since no one seems willing to address the softballs yet.

Our beloved leader is already addressing the wrongs. Surely you heard about the woman who was sentenced to death for arranging the swift departure of hubby, and after a very unpleasant night in Minburi jail she managed to get bail but only because the judges agreed  she would not be a flight risk. Go figure that one out!

Ron - I like the idea that the results cannot be viewed before voting, that's a really good idea.

Maybe consider not posting status of the votes so that many people will be voting somewhat blind.

That's a thought.

Sent from my iris 755 using Tapatalk