Three young men feared drowned after jumping in klong to flee arrest

rooster59

Three young men feared drowned after jumping in klong to flee arrest

drown.PNG
Image: Daily News

NAKORN SRI THAMMARAT:-- Three men are feared drowned after they jumped in a klong to flee police making an arrest for drugs in Nakorn Sri Thammarat.

Nine men were near the riverbank cooking up krathom tea when Tha Sala police made their move.

Six jumped into the water but only three could swim adequately, police said Friday.

Following the noon raid foundation medics, police and frogmen began the search for the three missing men.

The men were named as Jakraphan Phenreuang, 19, Sanisorn Srisawang, 23 and Kraiwit Siangyai.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-12-24

26 minutes ago, phantomfiddler said:

Arguty the single most important thing that a person can do, learn to swim ! Amazing how many people never get around to it.

Not all lucky enough to live by sea. We dont Have swim lessons at school when i was there. Cant afford swimmIng lessons. So not so amazing after all.

11 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

Not all lucky enough to live by sea. We dont Have swim lessons at school when i was there. Cant afford swimmIng lessons. So not so amazing after all.

Why? I didn't live by the sea when I grew up. But I still learnt to swim.

31 minutes ago, geistfunke said:

krathom is a herb and the government considered legalizing krathom in 2004, 2009, and 2013.

I might misunderstand this ;

16 hours ago, rooster59 said:

they jumped in a klong to flee police making an arrest for drugs i

23 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

Arguably the single most important thing that a person can do, learn to swim ! Amazing how many people never get around to it.

It is one of my pet peavs here. Should be a community swimming pool in every city and teach people how to swim. Many die unnecessary.

Archived