Court rejects bail for two students who stabbed to death two rivals

rooster59

Court rejects bail for two students who stabbed to death two rivals

general3-wpcf_728x4132.jpg

Nakhon Si Thammarat provincial court on Friday rejected bail for two Mathayom 3 students who knifed to death their two rival students, also Mathayom 3-level, of a different school in Muang district.

Relatives of the two suspects put up a surety to ask for bail, but the court rejected the request, claiming that the crime was horrible.

The two suspects, both 15, allegedly stabbed to death the two victims, also 15 years old, from a different school when the two groups came face to face on Ratchadamnoen road in the municipal area.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/court-rejects-bail-two-students-stabbed-death-two-rivals/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2016-12-24

3 hours ago, rooster59 said:

... but the court rejected the request, claiming that the crime was horrible

Meanwhile, other judges arbitrarily grant bail for equally 'horrible' crimes such as Mor Nim's hiring and paying someone to kill her husband for which she has already been found guilty and sentenced to death (along with the lawyer that arranged the hit).

4 hours ago, F4UCorsair said:

What a future these young fools have to look forward to.  It's almost unbelievable that they would kill two other students from a 'rival' school.

Not really, It's part of Thai culture and happens all the time. Now and again the authorities react by threatening, only threatening, to close their school.

M3students are just 13-14 years old if I am not mistaken. Killing others, just because they are not students of my school? What these guys study in the school. I dare not imagine what can they see in their family.  I know what they can see in the internet shops, where they spend most of their time. 

This is not the only case I can read and hear. Especially in the deep South, where we can hear some strange news from. This is a warning sign, that something is deteriorated. This should have been started long time ago, I would not blame the present government, even if they could pay more attention to the education maybe. The real education of the whole population, I mean. 

Archived