Heiress to big pharmaceutical company drugged and taken to short time hotel

webfact

Heiress to big pharmaceutical company drugged and taken to short time hotel

3p.jpg

Picture: Thairath

BANGKOK: -- The family of a young heiress to a Thai pharmaceutical company has claimed that she was molested in a short time hotel after being drugged by a man in an RCA nightclub.

But the man arrested in the case denies the claim saying they did not even have sex after the woman vomited in the hotel.

The president of the company, that was not named, made a missing person's report in respect of "Naen", aged 21, the daughter of a younger brother who is also an executive of the same large firm.

Thai Rath said the company produces drugs and face powder.

The report was lodged with Makkasan police on Tuesday morning when Naen did not return home. The family said this was unlike her as she is a responsible girl, reports Thairath.

Police managed to follow her trail to the Onyx nightclub in RCA where CCTV showed that she had been drinking with a man. The couple left in a Mitsubishi Space Wagon and were traced to the Peep Inn curtain hotel in Soi Thiam Ruammit in the Rachadaphisek area of Bangkok.

There the maid said that they couple checked in at 3am. The man left at 7am.The maid went to clean the room and found a woman who was groggy and didn't know where she was.

She was shocked to find out that she was in a short time hotel, said the maid. The woman got in a taxi and left.

Police followed the trail of the Mitsubishi to an address in Pahonyothin Road Soi 32 where they arrested Rungrot Akrareuangkun, 36.

He said that he had met the woman at Onyx and indeed had taken her to the hotel. But he said that he had not drugged her or even had sex.

He told police that when he got her clothes off she promptly vomited and he lost interest.

He has been charged with molestation and abduction. Police are waiting on a doctor's report on the woman before deciding whether to add further charges.

Source: Thairath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-01-04

There's a big debate about whether these women are really drugged or (mostly) just pissed out of their heads; as a guy I can certainly confirm that "morning after" regrets are very real; like what did I do, say, last night. 

1 hour ago, trogers said:

A 21-yo went to a popular bar zones and lingered alone way passed midnight.

As I have said many many times...

Some brains just grow up so much slower than their bodies!

tmp_32629-13612691_259580644419787_1344805294_n-1024624404.mp4

Yes, how dare she live her life and how dare she expect predatory scum to act like civilised human beings.

She is beyond the pale and should be shot at once.

I constantly go to bars and yell at everyone!!!  "How can you be here after midnight???!!!!  How dare you drink?!?!?!??!!?"

Note:  I am 89-years old and currently talking to bar girl over a beer lao; it's noon.

It's amazing how we can all criticize everyone about everything!!!!!

i saw a car accident last week after 10 pm and yelled at the driver, "How can you drive at night, it's dangerous!!!!" 

13 minutes ago, realenglish1 said:

For some reason I believe this story that the man did not have sex with her She was drunk out of her skull and went to the room willingly

Let's see what the results are 

I believe the man`s statement of events too. Seems like she willingly went to the hotel with that man and then passed out.

" they did not even have sex after the woman vomited in the hotel."

yes that would put a lot of men off, BUT not all, one thing he's not a 

gentleman,could have given her a lift home,instead of just leaving

her there.

regards Worgeordie

30 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

" they did not even have sex after the woman vomited in the hotel."

yes that would put a lot of men off, BUT not all, one thing he's not a 

gentleman,could have given her a lift home,instead of just leaving

her there.

regards Worgeordie

Maybe He didn't know who she was. And she wasn't going to say......imagine what daddy would say if some bloke turned up with the drunken daughter.  "Well, I brought your daughter home because she keeps heaving instead of BJ ing"

"Police followed the trail of the Mitsubishi to an address in Pahonyothin Road Soi 32 where they arrested Rungrot Akrareuangkun, 36.

He said that he had met the woman at Onyx and indeed had taken her to the hotel. But he said that he had not drugged her or even had sex.

He told police that when he got her clothes off she promptly vomited and he lost interest."

It would appear that the man used his brains and left the woman and himself still with their honour intact!! :wai:

1 hour ago, SOUTHERNSTAR said:

So did they do a medical examination of the woman to find out if she had sex/raped? If she had sex he is lying and lock him up, if not let him walk.

I want blood test to tell me she was drugged, that would be enough to convict the perp. I believe she got drunk and that is a shame but don't want the guy doing jail time because she has a drinking problem.

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

Yes, how dare she live her life and how dare she expect predatory scum to act like civilised human beings.

She is beyond the pale and should be shot at once.

Sorry...but people have a responsibility to monitor their behavior...your statement suggests that you live in a utopia...I'm guessing that you live in an area that is pretty safe and secure...and of course, you would tell your daughter not to worry too much about being out late drunk in Bangkok...just tell her to grab the first taxi she sees and make her way home...what is the deal with people who simply ignore the reality of human behavior?

4 minutes ago, hdkane said:

Sorry...but people have a responsibility to monitor their behavior...your statement suggests that you live in a utopia...I'm guessing that you live in an area that is pretty safe and secure...and of course, you would tell your daughter not to worry too much about being out late drunk in Bangkok...just tell her to grab the first taxi she sees and make her way home...what is the deal with people who simply ignore the reality of human behavior?

No I live in a world where I do not victim blame.

I live in a world where I believe that those who do nothing illegal or wrong can not be blamed for the actions of scum who do wrong.

Now this creature claims not to have abused the woman, however as far as I am concerned taking a drunk woman you have just met somewhere and having sex is tantamount to rape.

That was his intention and therefore I view him as predatory scum.

At his age he should know the difference between right and wrong.

The ol Peep Inn. If those walls could talk.......The one on Sukhumvit 33 used to have those weird segmented beds that were mounted on rocking wheels. Every room a different layout. Elevator to an underground car park.

I would bet his story is the truth. 

2 hours ago, SOUTHERNSTAR said:

So did they do a medical examination of the woman to find out if she had sex/raped? If she had sex he is lying and lock him up, if not let him walk.

A medical exam cannot determine rape; it can determine sex, even rough sex, but not rape.

41 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

No I live in a world where I do not victim blame.

I live in a world where I believe that those who do nothing illegal or wrong can not be blamed for the actions of scum who do wrong.

Now this creature claims not to have abused the woman, however as far as I am concerned taking a drunk woman you have just met somewhere and having sex is tantamount to rape.

That was his intention and therefore I view him as predatory scum.

At his age he should know the difference between right and wrong.

I prefer the good old Biblical lingo - leading a lamb to the wolves for slaughter...

Perhaps she was the wolf?

42 minutes ago, NickJ said:

The ol Peep Inn. If those walls could talk.......The one on Sukhumvit 33 used to have those weird segmented beds that were mounted on rocking wheels. Every room a different layout. Elevator to an underground car park.

I would bet his story is the truth. 

There used to be two of short-time hotels in Angeles that had CCTV discreetly placed in each room. You could simply punch in any room number and view the happenings--of course, anyone could punch-in your room number too.

50 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

I want blood test to tell me she was drugged, that would be enough to convict the perp. I believe she got drunk and that is a shame but don't want the guy doing jail time because she has a drinking problem.

And what if she had taken drugs on her own accord?  Drink and drugs has become a big part of the club scene with young people these days and even those not so young.

But according to the law, a woman can act irresponsibly and it will still always be the man`s fault her being an innocent victim if a woman ends up doing things she regrets later on or her activities are exposed.

6 hours ago, webfact said:

He has been charged with molestation and abduction. Police are waiting on a doctor's report on the woman before deciding whether to add further charges.

Money talks and his words mean diddly squat. If the doctors report comes back negative he should walk for sure. 

Normally, I would tend to believe the woman's story over the man's virtually every time, but in this case the guy's story sounds fairly authentic regarding the vomiting and loss of interest. and, until the test results come through from the medical examination, I will go along with his version. Nevertheless, I still feel sorry for this young girl's predicament as far as her relationship with her family is concerned, as we all made mistakes when we were young, if not even when we are old.

Archived