Heiress to big pharmaceutical company drugged and taken to short time hotel

webfact

"He told police that when he got her clothes off she promptly vomited and he lost interest."

That sounds like a buzz killer. 

This happens a lot, but not so much to the rich and powerful.  Youngsters drinking too much and passing out.  Only hiso's can get the RTP to respond that fast.  Until there is proof of non-consensual sex or drugging, only a wealthy family's kid went out and had too good a time.   Would not be surprised if the never gets mentioned again should there be no foul play.

10 hours ago, trogers said:

A 21-yo went to a popular bar zones and lingered alone way passed midnight.

As I have said many many times...

Some brains just grow up so much slower than their bodies!

tmp_32629-13612691_259580644419787_1344805294_n-1024624404.mp4

Got that right. I was 59 before I grew up. :)

Coconuts has run an article on it.

http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2017/01/04/heiress-wakes-groggy-and-alone-love-motel-after-leaving-rca-club-man

Quote.

Police used CCTV to place Nan in RCA’s Onyx nightclub late on Monday night, where she was seen drinking with a man before leaving with him in a Mitsubishi Space Wagon.

By the plates on his car, police were able to find and arrest Rungrot Akrareuangkun, 36, at his address on Phahonyothin Soi 32. However, he only admitted to meeting the young woman at the nightclub and taking her to the hotel, saying he did not drug her or have sex with her.

tmp_25941-screenshot_2017-01-04_at_6.36.03_pm1150328602.png

4 hours ago, yellowboat said:

"He told police that when he got her clothes off she promptly vomited and he lost interest."

That sounds like a buzz killer. 

This happens a lot, but not so much to the rich and powerful.  Youngsters drinking too much and passing out.  Only hiso's can get the RTP to respond that fast.  Until there is proof of non-consensual sex or drugging, only a wealthy family's kid went out and had too good a time.   Would not be surprised if the never gets mentioned again should there be no foul play.

I done some reading up on this ONYX club.

It`s expensive and where the more prominent young Thais go to party and not so many foreigners.  My guess is that the girl`s family will come down hard on that guy to protect her reputation and the family honour. Notice that the girl`s name and the name of her family`s company are not mentioned, which means they have a lot of influence and influential connections in high places, because I can assure everyone that if this involved lesser hi-so people, their names, companies and addresses would be splattered all over the media and probably an uncensored video of what took place uploaded onto the social media by now.

If the accused man is really not guilty I pity him for what pressures there will be upon him, otherwise if found not guilty many people will lose face,  and agree the family will remain anonymous even if the man`s name is released.

Video of the ONYX club.

7 hours ago, Moonmoon said:

Amazing the at the speed of BIB in this case. Good job on tracking the girl and getting all the CCTVs to be in working condition.. cant say much for the other cases, like theft in government courts etc etc..

So true I think because who she is. 

No one complains about the Big brother aspect of CCTV...  So it all of thailand wired?

I think this may be true more and more in most US cities... I think these new things mounted at each intersection are CCTV plus tag readers.  

I wonder if the desk staff saw her at condition at check in? I have to say I never took advantage of a passed out woman..  I like fair game.  of course back then I think most people could function normal on .1% BAC.

Also if they took a shot or tow before leaving the bar it could have caught up to her at the hotel.   

IT was sad of him to leave her alone...Maybe he had to go to work and she seemed ok.   Maybe he planned to come back to pick her up?..  Lets just see how this story evolves.  

3 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

I done some reading up on this ONYX club.

It`s expensive and where the more prominent young Thais go to party and not so many foreigners.  My guess is that the girl`s family will come down hard on that guy to protect her reputation and the family honour. Notice that the girl`s name and the name of her family`s company are not mentioned, which means they have a lot of influence and influential connections in high places, because I can assure everyone that if this involved lesser hi-so people, their names, companies and addresses would be splattered all over the media and probably an uncensored video of what took place uploaded onto the social media by now.

If the accused man is really not guilty I pity him for what pressures there will be upon him, otherwise if found not guilty many people will lose face,  and agree the family will remain anonymous even if the man`s name is released.

Video of the ONYX club.

Any scumbag who takes a drunk woman he's just met to a short time hotel deserves no sympathy. 

What he planned to do is tantamount to rape.

Whether he did anything or not,  the fact remains he is a predatory scumbag. 

I wonder if he took photos of her naked on the bed and was going to try and blackmail her for some easy money? It's happened before. As for the Hiso conspiracy theory, the right to privacy is not just a privilage of the rich. I'm sure poor people have the same rights too.

Peep Inn 2 (Ratchada) Vibe: This is another curtain motel behemoth. As we were scoping the place out incognito we didn’t get the full PR tour, but the fire evacuation plan indicates 120 rooms on the ground floor alone. You can also drive up to the second floor in case you get bored of the options downstairs. Backlit pictures outside each room show you what decor to expect inside. Turn-ons: The sheer range of themed rooms, from football, to office to Muay Thai ring, alongside the luxe options like Jacuzzi. Located on a bland strip by Siam Niramit, no one will spot you driving in with your gig. The amenities are decent, too: two toothbrushes, and towels, condom, comb, and showercap—all well wrapped and sealed so that you know they’re clean. Turn-offs: The rate is kind of steep considering the rooms have seen better days and smell a little musty. The bedsheet looked particularly depressing. It might have been clean but it must have been 20 years old. Insider’s tip: The bell boy told us they’ve had two broken legs in the boxing room. Keep it cool when you show off your high kick. Rate: B585 for three hours and B195 for an extra hour. - See more at: http://bk.asia-city.com/city-living/article/naughty-rooms#sthash.CviCkzkC.dpuf

This is going to be one of those cases where we'll just never know the truth/whole story. 

It's Mr. Mitsubishi Spacewagon driver's word against that of the young, pretty, innocent heiress'.

I wonder who are the cops and media going to believe? 

16 hours ago, smotherb said:

A medical exam cannot determine rape; it can determine sex, even rough sex, but not rape.

That is why I wrote sex/raped, because in this case if she had sex she was probably raped as the guy said he did not have sex with her. Thus if the test showed she had sex the guy was lying which implied that she was either too drunk to remember she had sex or she was raped after getting drunk or after she was drugged. But by proving she had sex would be a starting point to find the truth. 

1 hour ago, SOUTHERNSTAR said:

That is why I wrote sex/raped, because in this case if she had sex she was probably raped as the guy said he did not have sex with her. Thus if the test showed she had sex the guy was lying which implied that she was either too drunk to remember she had sex or she was raped after getting drunk or after she was drugged. But by proving she had sex would be a starting point to find the truth. 

Probably raped or maybe raped;  when she was with him or before or after him?

23 hours ago, al007 said:

Maybe sad

I wonder did they use drugs from the family business

Why if she was so rich was she not watched!!

They don't make those types of drugs,. I am waiting for the bigger story to break. 

Ask yourself how her younger brother (she's 21 is qualified to be an "executive" and you'll  get a clue as to what kind of  company this is.)

18 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Any scumbag who takes a drunk woman he's just met to a short time hotel deserves no sympathy. 

What he planned to do is tantamount to rape.

Whether he did anything or not,  the fact remains he is a predatory scumbag. 

Women don`t go to these clubs just to listen to what I loosely describe as music or just to see the flashing lights, they go there to drink or to meet guys or both.

Men are predatory, it`s always been that way, the women are there as possible pick ups for men but the men usually make the first moves and try their luck in chatting up any girls that take their fancy, it`s part of the scheme of things, the art of meeting, dating and maybe more if they clique together. Many of those clubs are known for the fact they are where young men go and hope to meet girls. Back in my young days we used to go to what then known as discotheques, our main objectives were to pull girls and most of us usually came out those places with a girl. Some of the girls were drunk and so were we, but they knew the score and why many of them went to those discos. So in your opinion I suppose that made me a predator. 

Please don`t tell me that all the girls who go to those clubs are naive young virgins and have no idea what to expect or are unaware men go there in the hope of making a conquest with a girl. Most know what it`s all about before they go into those places. I also know because I`m a man of the world and been around a bit.

47 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

Women don`t go to these clubs just to listen to what I loosely describe as music or just to see the flashing lights, they go there to drink or to meet guys or both.

Men are predatory, it`s always been that way, the women are there as possible pick ups for men but the men usually make the first moves and try their luck in chatting up any girls that take their fancy, it`s part of the scheme of things, the art of meeting, dating and maybe more if they clique together. Many of those clubs are known for the fact they are where young men go and hope to meet girls. Back in my young days we used to go to what then known as discotheques, our main objectives were to pull girls and most of us usually came out those places with a girl. Some of the girls were drunk and so were we, but they knew the score and why many of them went to those discos. So in your opinion I suppose that made me a predator. 

Please don`t tell me that all the girls who go to those clubs are naive young virgins and have no idea what to expect or are unaware men go there in the hope of making a conquest with a girl. Most know what it`s all about before they go into those places. I also know because I`m a man of the world and been around a bit.

Nothing you have said here, and I mean nothing, changes anything I have said. 

Archived