TRUE Mobile Balance Transfer to another number true mobile also http://www3.truecorp.co.th/truemoveh/selfservice/prepaid

BsBs

True Move H Balance Transfer Service

True used to have a balance transfer with their original SIM cards ( c 2006 ) that allowed transfers of up-to 50 baht balance or validity days. This isn't supported on the current True Move system. The suggestion is to call TrueMove Support at 1331 and ask to transfer balance from the account, or visit a True Move shop.

• 1 year later...
10 hours ago, gamesgplayemail said:

any update ?

Looking over the TrueMove IVR and USSD quick self service codes, there doesn't appear to be a method of transferring balance amounts from one TrueMove H PrePaid Account to another.

TrueMove only list codes for applying a TOP UP CODE to your own phone or another number. 

To top up balance to your phone  

IVR:        9301 (SEND)

USSD:   * 123 * {Top Up Card number 14 digits}  #  (SEND)

To top up balance to other number

IVR:        9301 (SEND)

USSD:   * 123 * {Top Up Card number 14 digits} * {other's mobile number 10 digit} #  (SEND)

Reference:

TrueMove H -- Self Service Customer Information

Interactive Voice Response (IVR), and 

Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD Quick Codes)

TrueMove H PrePaid Self Service Codes

TrueMove H PostPaid Self Service Codes

Today I went to the Truemove office to change my provider preserving the phone number (it's called "Mobile Number Portability") and the staff told me that they could not refund the balance nor transfer it to another Truemove number. Transfer from the Truemove balance to TrueMoney account is impossible too. Said goodbye to 1500 THB from balance.So if you have something on Truemove balance - you can only use it for calling & internet.

On 3/9/2018 at 8:41 PM, fdsa said:

Today I went to the Truemove office to change my provider preserving the phone number (it's called "Mobile Number Portability") and the staff told me that they could not refund the balance nor transfer it to another Truemove number. Transfer from the Truemove balance to TrueMoney account is impossible too. Said goodbye to 1500 THB from balance.So if you have something on Truemove balance - you can only use it for calling & internet.

Thank you for the report. Great that you leave them, they are really the worst and Dtac the best (I have all of them).

On 3/9/2018 at 8:41 PM, fdsa said:

From experience, the top three rules for a port out (MNP) here:

1.) Research, plan and decide on an acceptable port-to provider.

2.) Switch from post-paid to pre-paid (on the same provider) a few months before a port-out, if you are post-paid.

3.) Wind down your remaining pre-paid balance, leaving it as close to 30 or 50 baht (the MNP fee).

On 3/10/2018 at 11:33 PM, gamesgplayemail said:

Thank you for the report. Great that you leave them, they are really the worst and Dtac the best (I have all of them).

Yep, I switched to Dtac too, I have one their SIM already for unlimited internet use and totally happy with it, but need another one for international calls & SMS.

6 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

From experience, the top three rules for a port out (MNP) here:

1.) Research, plan and decide on an acceptable port-to provider.

2.) Switch from post-paid to pre-paid (on the same provider) a few months before a port-out, if you are post-paid.

3.) Wind down your remaining pre-paid balance, leaving it as close to 30 or 50 baht (the MNP fee).

I could not even imagine that there is a provider which does not allow balance transfers nor makes a refund when you close the contract.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/12/2018 at 7:13 PM, fdsa said:

Yep, I switched to Dtac too, I have one their SIM already for unlimited internet use and totally happy with it, but need another one for international calls & SMS.

Update: since about November I'm not happy with the Dtac internet anymore - the pings are awful and the speed is much lower than before (was 10+ Mbps, now 1- Mbps).

P.S. this issue affects my second SIM only, which has usual, not unlimited tariff. I still have high and constant internet speed on the unlimited SIM. Seems that DTAC are forcing customers to subscribe for unlimited internet plans by shaping the traffic.

Archived