Hunt on for evil "parents" who beat child, 5, and poured hot water on his genitals

webfact

Hunt on for evil "parents" who beat child, 5, and poured hot water on his genitals

5p.jpg

Picture: Daily News

PATHUM THANI: -- A hunt is on in Pathum Thani for two people who claimed they were an injured boy's parents.

After they left him at a hospital they promptly disappeared.

The five year old boy was covered in bruises on his body, arms and legs. But most disturbing of all he had had hot water poured over his abdomen and genitals. This had caused serious scalding and he has been hospitalized since Sunday, reports Daily News.

The boy said his "step mum did it". Child welfare was quickly informed and then Thanyaburi police who went to the boy's home in Lam Phak Koot but found no one there. Neighbors said the family had gone away to work.

It was discovered that the two who had claimed to be his parents were not his real folks. His real parents are living in Uttaradit and welfare are trying to locate them.

Meanwhile police are hunting for the two people who left the boy at Pathum Thani hospital and disappeared.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-01-05

What is it with the deranged and demented locals with their panache for

cruelty on children?

nary a week goes by without us hearing disposable acts being perpetrated

on defenseless children,, PM,  pick up the glove please and do something about it.....

What the hell is wrong with people? As usual an innocent child is caught up in others people's problems. Makes me sick and angry to read this. 

Hope the little guy recovers from this and the people who did this get what's what.....:annoyed:

A new employee I hired a few months ago just told me that her ex husband had killed her 6 year old daughter (from a previous marriage) several years ago. Thankfully he is in jail now but in my opinion should not have the luxury of breathing.

I know this happens all over the world but it just seems to happen an awful lot here.

What is wrong with people?

how can a country that wants to be considered the " hub " of everything under the sun possibly allow such a deficiency in its welfare and family and children's services that little kid like this can end up living with total strangers that are obviously totally unsupervised?

Thailand the hub of child cruelty

7 minutes ago, monkey4u said:

Just when you think some people cant get any lower this happen

When caught the same should be done to the so called parents

But use acid not boiling water

lower than this? That would be hurting a mangy rabid flea-ridden soi dog. No Thai would ever go that far... well not many anyway. But torturing babies and toddlers? mai pen rai

3 hours ago, tukkytuktuk said:

101 ways to be cruel to children guide Thailand. Available soon in all good book stores.

Sorry to put down this business idea. The book will grow fungus on the shelves next to titles like: "Road Rage for Beginners" - "Shoot or Loose Face" and "How to pronounce 'do you know who I am' in 15 languages". You underestimate Thai's spontaneous intuition.

2 hours ago, Asiantravel said:

how can a country that wants to be considered the " hub " of everything under the sun possibly allow such a deficiency in its welfare and family and children's services that little kid like this can end up living with total strangers that are obviously totally unsupervised?

Thailand the hub of child cruelty

Along with Education and a few other issues,  this has been discussed numerous times over the past two decades and unfortunately so far its  very much like the PTP flood mitigation program and Prayut's drought fixing , lip service.

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

What is it with the deranged and demented locals with their panache for

cruelty on children?

nary a week goes by without us hearing disposable acts being perpetrated

on defenseless children,, PM,  pick up the glove please and do something about it.....

Yup, the PM seems to be reluctant to deal with many issues affecting the well being and abuse (road trauma and child abuse to name only two) of his fellow "ordinary" citizens. How will history judge him? :whistling:

Archived