Hunt on for evil "parents" who beat child, 5, and poured hot water on his genitals

webfact

PM Prayut thanks authorities for New Year road safety efforts

Must have been in the studio all holiday making the album and did not see the TV or Newspaper coverage or horrendous photo of the van and now Thailand is short of another 426 + hard working people.

Never mind Sir, At  songkran you will probably better this

An inflammatory profane post has been removed:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

The culture is a pressure cooker for the poor or lower classes. They are downtrodden, abused, and stuck in this society system, and expected by their peers and superiors to gladly suffer and show their pride in suffering. Not surprising there are outbursts of such cruelty. It's a deeply engrained cultural thing. Unfortunately.

Sure, not limited only to this culture, but a mechanism and side effect of the culture for sure.

6 minutes ago, FarangJon said:

Sick bastards. Hang them.

Yes it has been a busy week in my courtroom. I have run out of ammo executing all the mini van drivers. :cheesy:

Take them out back, pour some scalding hot water on them and then hang em'.

Next case.

Just good to see everyone with the right ideas on this thread. Forget prison. If only a security staff or cctv operator posted some ID then it could get interesting and a great example can be made and perhaps a deterrent to other abusers.

Sadly it is not just Thailand that has such depraved craven Sadists in it. All around the World such people exist. Children need to be promoted to the most valuable part of Society and protected. For without children there is not future

some say the death penalty is barbaric. I say wasting money on certain people by putting them in prison is barbaric. Whether it be Thailand, England, USA...... there are certain people that should have no place on this earth 

I have come to a point in my life, that I believe there are some people in this world, whom I could kill and have no remorse for doing so!

Feeling very angry right now over the treatment of this and other children by despicable human beings!

Archived