British woman, 26, found dead in room on Phuket’s Muay Thai street

rooster59

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

You're making it up again the report does NOT say "there was another Policeman dealing with the suicide" 

No, the report doesnt actually say that there was another policeman dealing with it, but the report speaks to the other policeman actually dealing with it ,

Read the report and then apologise to me for saying that I made it up

http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/British-woman-found-hanged-argument/66099

“We received the report about 6:45am from her boyfriend,” Capt Somkiet Sarasit of Chalong Police told the Gazette. “He told us that last night they had both left the apartment together and were 'hanging out', but after having an argument, the woman returned to her room at about 3am. He returned to the room at about 6am and found her hanging body.”

“We checked the room but found no sign of a struggle or ransacking. However, we have yet to conclude the case as we will question more people and look for more evidence first,” the policeman confirmed.

Just now, sanemax said:

No, the report doesnt actually say that there was another policeman dealing with it, but the report speaks to the other policeman actually dealing with it ,

Read the report and then apologise to me for saying that I made it up

http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/British-woman-found-hanged-argument/66099

“We received the report about 6:45am from her boyfriend,” Capt Somkiet Sarasit of Chalong Police told the Gazette. “He told us that last night they had both left the apartment together and were 'hanging out', but after having an argument, the woman returned to her room at about 3am. He returned to the room at about 6am and found her hanging body.”

“We checked the room but found no sign of a struggle or ransacking. However, we have yet to conclude the case as we will question more people and look for more evidence first,” the policeman confirmed.

you made it up... the report didn't say what you said it said

UPDATE:

Death of British woman on Phuket’s Muay Thai street confirmed as suicide

Yutthawat Lekmak

1483939477_1-org.jpg

Police question people outside the room where the body of Ms Brown was found. Photo: Phuket Raumjai Rescue Foundation

PHUKET: -- Police have today (Jan 9) confirmed that the death of the 26-year-old British woman found dead in a room on Phuket’s famed Muay Thai street, Soi Ta-iad in Chalong on Saturday morning (Jan 7) was caused by suicide.

Full story: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/962664-death-of-british-woman-on-phuket’s-muay-thai-street-confirmed-as-suicide/

1 minute ago, LannaGuy said:

you made it up... the report didn't say what you said it said

Please read my post in which you replied to for an explanation, as I dont want to re write something again .

I will try again, this time speaking slowly.

I first report does not say that another Policeman was dealing with it .

The second report speaks with another Policeman who was dealing with it .

So as the reporter spoke to a Policeman who attended the scene and interviewed people , that kind of suggests that there was another Policemen dealing with the case, 

Yes, it doesnt actually state that there was another Policemen dealing with the case, but as they actually spoke to him about it, there was no need to state the obvious

19 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Please read my post in which you replied to for an explanation, as I dont want to re write something again .

I will try again, this time speaking slowly.

I first report does not say that another Policeman was dealing with it .

The second report speaks with another Policeman who was dealing with it .

So as the reporter spoke to a Policeman who attended the scene and interviewed people , that kind of suggests that there was another Policemen dealing with the case, 

Yes, it doesnt actually state that there was another Policemen dealing with the case, but as they actually spoke to him about it, there was no need to state the obvious

Lt Somkiet Sarasit was/is the Case Officer or why say he would  'deal with it later'  THAT is stating the obvious

can we now get back to the thread topic not your absurd justification of 'all things Thai'?  cheers

3 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

Lt Somkiet Sarasit was/is the Case Officer or why say he would  'deal with it later'  THAT is stating the obvious

He personally said he would deal with it later. 

He also made it quite clear that the case was being handled by someone else , “We checked the room but found no sign of a struggle or ransacking."

"We" as in *us*, the Police force !!!!!!

2 hours ago, NightFall said:

Although you have physically moved to Thailand , you now need to mentally leave the USA " said SaneMax

i seldom read the coments of a thread on this site, because there are so many posters who havn't mentally left their home country. not that i don't notice the differences, but this is thailand, (or cambodia, or vietnam, or india or...)  and the people who live here LIVE here.  i try to do the same.  hard sometimes, but i am HERE.

People shouldn't do something, just because someone else it's doing it, you supposed to have developed a brain which it's able to discern what it's wrong from what it's not, while agree that many might found that basic task difficult, because of very obvious personal impediments, they should at least try to pick the people they would like to emulate, just a little bit better....

3 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

It has not been investigated and in developed nations NO Police Force would make a definitive view, as you have, without a Coroner's Report. Get off your high horse and see things for what they are.

The Police did not initially say that it was suicide, that was just speculation by TV posters on this thread

It has now been fully  investigated and an autopsy has been  carried out and it has been confirmed that it was a suicide .

It really isnt me who "needs to see things for what really are"

On 07/01/2017 at 7:23 PM, zorro1 said:

You don't need to swing 3 foot off the ground, you only need an anchor point and to lean forward enough to pass out, gravity takes care of the rest
Shoe laces will do the job

You don't even need gravity.  A floor level anchor point can also be used.

One end is tied to the anchor point at ground level, and the other end around the neck, then, laying on the floor, the person continuously rolls over and over, thus causing a twisting effect which tightens the noose until the airway is restricted, causing unconsciousness, then death.   

5 minutes ago, NamKangMan said:

You don't even need gravity.  A floor level anchor point can also be used.

I think that no matter how hard, one would try to explain the technical details, for some people the only way it will remain the balcony.

It's even possible to die here while you are posting, just keep posting stuff without ever drinking or eating and that will eventually lead to the same fate, if you are in a hurry, just keep holding your breath...

4 minutes ago, Mangostin said:

I think that no matter how hard, one would try to explain the technical details, for some people the only way it will remain the balcony.

It's even possible to die here while you are posting, just keep posting stuff without ever drinking or eating and that will eventually lead to the same fate, if you are in a hurry, just keep holding your breath...

It's impossible to hold your breath until you die. The brain might want to, but, the body resorts to survival instincts.

57 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:

It's impossible to hold your breath until you die. The brain might want to, but, the body resorts to survival instincts.

Agree, that might explain why we are continuously surrounded by people breathing (or maybe just expiring) through their other body's openings, and from the smell of it, they were already starting decomposing, so please give some comforts to the ones in that status of mind when you come across one, by not leaving them alone till the smell of their attempted fate has totally dissipated  

4 hours ago, NightFall said:

Although you have physically moved to Thailand , you now need to mentally leave the USA " said SaneMax

i seldom read the coments of a thread on this site, because there are so many posters who havn't mentally left their home country. not that i don't notice the differences, but this is thailand, (or cambodia, or vietnam, or india or...)  and the people who live here LIVE here.  i try to do the same.  hard sometimes, but i am HERE.

Spot on bro, some posters are so damned anal that I doubt they could get a sun tan  as they retreat up their own rear ends and become an instant expert on all things Thai and what is wrong etc ad nauseum from the safety of their keyboards 

they are usually the first ones to openly criticise your thoughts but offer nothing themselves and yes they do know who I mean.......

1 hour ago, Mangostin said:

Agree, that might explain why we are continuously surrounded by people breathing (or maybe just expiring) through their other body's openings, and from the smell of it, they were already starting decomposing, so please give some comforts to the ones in that status of mind when you come across one, by not leaving them alone till the smell of their attempted fate has totally dissipated  

Huh?

On 08/01/2017 at 10:49 PM, AlexRich said:

No my friend, what's "pathetic" is your oversensitive reaction to what was clearly a very gentle leg-pull. 

The idea that the couple had a row because she reneged on a promise to join in a threesome is quite frankly preposterous, and only worthy of ridicule. Of all the things that a couple could argue about, you come up with that one? I don't know you, but how your mind works is a window into your world.

Then oh wise one, may I suggest you purchase some window cleaning material as what you claim to be seeing through the window into my world must be an illusion.

perhaps even a reflection.

before you remount your high horse re read my original post and engage your brain

5 hours ago, The Dark Lord said:

Then oh wise one, may I suggest you purchase some window cleaning material as what you claim to be seeing through the window into my world must be an illusion.

perhaps even a reflection.

before you remount your high horse re read my original post and engage your brain

Your original post merely served to illustrate your lack of brain ... once I've read nonsense like that I have no wish to read it again. 

Archived