British woman, 26, found dead in room on Phuket’s Muay Thai street

rooster59

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the advise is simple: dont suicide ever...dont think about it how to do it...just dont.....if u suicide out of this moment of desperation...wait and do nothing ...things will change eventually...this is natural rule.... and if u are so deep down ( in ur own perception...if u talk to pple maybe u find out the guy next door has to handle ten times more shit than u do now ) anyway if u feel that u are so down that suicife becomes an option ...as i said wait because from down there is only one direction and thats up....

1 hour ago, stephens1 said:

Wow? Does it surprise you the country is a temptation,  I never once said everyone would revert to temptation,  what is fact mate regardless if you agree or not a skin full of drink and claddly dressed women are a temptation to a high percentage to red blooded males, my post was not written to create a pointless argument,  it was my thoughts on taking your partner to a country that could throw up temptations and possible problems as I have witnessed bar girls coming onto couples, by the sound of things and your pointless response,  I guess your misses allows you to post as long as she can moderate your account,  as to be fair , your input makes no sense , not even a rip to the poor girl the topic is about, straight on an attack on a point that was not aimed at you or everybody, just my personal thoughts on the temptations of exotic Thailand as you put it, I will not swoop to your levels and return the attack on you, as obviously can not win against someone who does not read posts or points as they are meant, if anyone needs to be taken outside look in the mirror mate.

And yet you did (swoop)

my missus has no knowledge of what I post, although, if she asked, I would show her, as I hold no shame over what I post.

assumedly, given your response, you do.

and my post made perfect sense.... I can't help it if you cannot understand the bond between husband and wife... and seemingly are willing to damage that, because of scantily clad distractions

thankfully, my mirror shows a person with integrity.... the day it doesn't, will be the end of days for me.

but, that said... your more than welcome to let your little head rule your big head, it matters not to me, if you can't control your red blooded manhood.... although when your little head gets you in trouble, and your exploits end up on this forum, own the critism you will garner.

i pity any women, who chooses to enter a relationship with you

Soi Steroids has become a farang ghetto of sorts. Steroid abuse, thieves and thugs. I'm not surprised by any death or destruction in that area. Police are always going there for room thefts and malicious damage to rooms.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

British woman found hanged after argument

Kritsada Mueanhawong

1_201717124911757_uEvKPEdgEiSGXpWfGxNYZmQxOIVwqdBlixwyCaeG_jpeg.jpeg

PHUKET: A 27-year-old British woman was found hanged in an apartment early this morning in Chalong.

It was reported that she had had an argument with her boyfriend a few hours prior. Phuket Gazette is witholding her name until police confirm that the British Embassy and her relatives have been notified.

“We received the report about 6:45am from her boyfriend,” Capt Somkiet Sarasit of Chalong Police told the Gazette. “He told us that last night they had both left the apartment together and were hanging out but after having an argument, the woman returned to her room about 3am. He returned to the room at about 6am and found her hanging body.”

Full story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/British-woman-found-hanged-argument/66099?desktopversion#ad-image-0

pgazette_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket Gazette 2017-01-08

The story seems out of place with "typical" suicides of westerners...first, women do not commit suicide at the same rates as men (this is a worldwide observation)...second, the reasons for suicide are usually factors that are perceived as "permanent" such as financial trouble, longstanding depression, and social intolerance...western women usually don't kill themselves because of a fight with a boyfriend on vacation...

Another suicide? People seem to travel half way round the world just to commit suicide.

I live in Philippines I can't remember the last time we heard of a foreigner committing suicide, or being murdered but Thailand it seems very common. The reason I joined this group was because I was thinking of moving to Thailand but honestly what I read on these pages has put me right off.

14 hours ago, lvr181 said:

“I am currently dealing with another incident but will deal with this incident as soon as I become available,” he said." Huh? AKA - I am irreplaceable! Full of his own importance? :whistling:

RIP lady (whatever the circumstances).

The only reason I can think of that he would say that would be to show his importance.

3 things I have never done and would not be able to do without some training or first looking it up for instructions: ride a horse, use a gun and hang myself.

To hang yourself the person would have had to look this up for instructions because I don`t believe it`s as straight forward as some people believe. If this case is a genuine suicide the girl must have got instructions, probably online,  which means this was probably not a spur of the moment action but probably had planned this for some time. Strange that in many of these cases the partner is always conveniently out somewhere and just happens to discover the body later when they arrive back. 

Perhaps she has just read internet forums? Been plenty of info on hanging on this forum over the last couple of years.

When i pass away i hope the removal of my body will be carried out with some dignity .Not surrounded by onlookers and the

photos of my body being removed plastered over social media .

Condo, hotel and apartment managers have a responsibility to ensure security and privacy to prevent  press photographers taking 'photos of unfortunate deceased clients on private property.

54 minutes ago, draks said:

Another suicide? People seem to travel half way round the world just to commit suicide.

I live in Philippines I can't remember the last time we heard of a foreigner committing suicide, or being murdered but Thailand it seems very common. The reason I joined this group was because I was thinking of moving to Thailand but honestly what I read on these pages has put me right off.

The Philippines is one of the most dangerous places on the planet. Here's some official statistics on murders there. (It doesn't separate by nationality)

Republic of the Philippines

PHILIPPINE STATISTICS AUTHORITY

2012   2013   2014

Murder          8,484   9,072   9,945        

Homicide      3,022   6,409   5,520   

https://www.psa.gov.ph/sites/default/files/2015 PIF Final_ as of 022916.pdf

32 minutes ago, jippytum said:

When i pass away i hope the removal of my body will be carried out with some dignity .Not surrounded by onlookers and the

photos of my body being removed plastered over social media .

Condo, hotel and apartment managers have a responsibility to ensure security and privacy to prevent  press photographers taking 'photos of unfortunate deceased clients on private property.

Why would you care? You'll be dead.

There is no dignity in death. Dignity belongs to the living.

16 hours ago, sanemax said:

Why do you find that to be "Unbelievable" ?

There are numerous suicides on a daily basis , as well as murders, accidents and numerous other crimes , do you expect him to drop whatever he is doing and try to attend to everything that happens ?

It also probably isnt his job to attend to unsuspicious suicides

for obvious reasons - can you imagine a US Policeman saying that?  "I'm too busy to look into a death"?   at that stage how does he know it's suicide?   yes I DO expect a professional Police Officer to 'drop everything' and INVESTIGATE  what's wrong with you?  always defending Thai stupidity 

15 hours ago, Rickster said:

Loving your thainess.....how many amulets do you wear?

he's a raging Thai apologist in all his posts and you see them around occasionally I call them neo-Thais. They try to be more Thai than Thais  in their 'perfect Thai world'  lol

for obvious reasons - can you imagine a US Policeman saying that?  "I'm too busy to look into a death"?   at that stage how does he know it's suicide?   yes I DO expect a professional Police Officer to 'drop everything' and INVESTIGATE  what's wrong with you?  always defending Thai stupidity 

Why miss quote? He never said he was too busy to look into a death. In the US do all senior police officers in a department drop whatever case they are currently on and rush off to the most recent crime scene? Is the only important case the most recent one?

3 minutes ago, alanrchase said:

Why miss quote? He never said he was too busy to look into a death. In the US do all senior police officers in a department drop whatever case they are currently on and rush off to the most recent crime scene? Is the only important case the most recent one?

in the movies they do :giggle:

23 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

Another Police officer was investigating the suicide . The reporter should have spoken to the officer who was dealing with the case .

The officer dealing with the case was probably too busy investigating to deal with the media though .

Or do you expect the whole Police force to drop everything that they are doing and all rush to the scene ?

Just think about that : The whole Police force rushing from crime scene to crime scene , when they attend this suicide, when theres another suicide a few hours later, they drop this case and all rush to that new case .

You are making the mistake of just reading the mews report and think that that is all thats happening regarding the suicide .

I am not dealing with "Thai stupidity" here , I am directly dealing with some TV posters stupidity

57 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

he's a raging Thai apologist in all his posts and you see them around occasionally I call them neo-Thais. They try to be more Thai than Thais  in their 'perfect Thai world'  lol

LOL, I am not raging and I am not a "Thai apologist" , I just try to take a balanced view of situations , rather than just try to bash Thailand at every available opportunity , and if theres no available opportunity, then trying to find one .

You need to try to integrate into Thailand a bit more , try to be a person living in Thailand, rather then just being a foreigner , an outsider, looking in and comparing everything to the perfect USA World .

You need to realise that reporting from newspapers isnt up to a high standard and then theres also the translations .

This case in question seems to be a straight forward suicide , even so, the Police are investigating to make sure there are no suspicious circumstances and all that you can do is too focus on one sentence that a Police officer said , an officer who wasnt investigating, and compare that to what a US Police officer would have said!!!!

Although you have physically moved to Thailand , you now need to mentally leave the USA  .

10 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I just try to take a balanced view of situations , rather than just try to bash Thailand at every available opportunity , and if theres no available opportunity, then trying to find one .

You need to try to integrate into Thailand a bit more , try to be a person living in Thailand, rather then just being a foreigner , an outsider, looking in and comparing everything to the perfect USA World .

I don't think that people complain about Thailand, because it's Thailand, rather because something or someone in Thailand it's giving to them a reason for doing so, and thanks dog for that, as things will never change if no one stand up against what's wrong with the world.

I find extremely disappointing to see someone, willing to take any sort of abuse, only because he's under the illusion that by being exploited, cheated or abused, he will eventually get accepted into the club, it's not going to happen, it doesn't matter on how much you are going to suffer or how many of your fellow citizen you are going to cheat, just to show how willing you are to "integrate", because that's what you really imply there....

Never stop to fight for yours and possibly even other rights people, or it's only going to get worse in the end.

3 minutes ago, Mangostin said:

I don't think that people complain about Thailand, because it's Thailand, rather because something or someone in Thailand it's giving to them a reason for doing so, and thanks dog for that, as things will never change if no one stand up against what's wrong with the world.

I find extremely disappointing to see someone, willing to take any sort of abuse, only because he's under the illusion that by being exploited, cheated or abused, he will eventually get accepted into the club, it's not going to happen, it doesn't matter on how much you are going to suffer or how many of your fellow citizen you are going to cheat, just to show how willing you are to "integrate", because that's what you really imply there....

Never stop to fight for yours and possibly even other rights people, or it's only going to get worse in the end.

OK, in this case, I cannot see any "Injustice ,  exploitation , cheating or abuse" and I can see no reason to "stand up and fight"

Please point out all the "Injustice ,  exploitation , cheating or abuse" concerning this case .

Im happy to listen to them and if you have a point, then I am willing to join you on the streets protesting .

So, please point out the "Injustice ,  exploitation , cheating and abuse" concerning this case

19 hours ago, AlexRich said:

Discussion threads tend to evolve, with one question leading to another ... and then two protagonists argue for days over a point that is barely connected to the topic.  

Yes ,the point is she is dead.

Why this happened is tragic, but seems as if an argument took place, were they kick boxing students? , I see plenty running around Hua Hin and I quite often think they may have issues.

Don't know, but tragic and happening to often in LOS.

22 hours ago, CaptHaddock said:

That implies that the dying person can resist the impulse to save himself merely by standing up.  Can an ordinary person exhibit such self-control?  We are not talking about samurai here.

My mate hung himself kneeling on the ground.  I can assure you that it can be done.

Archived