Must Falang father [ real ] of child give to primary school Falang's own "Date of Birth" & "Passport No." ?

Do they actually request :

Date of Birth ?

Passport No. ?

Mother of child says that if I refuse to give this information ;

==> she will have to omit my child's surname & use hers because of the difficulties that would be caused to the system by I refusing to give what I contend is too personal information from foreigner.

Yet every time that you go to Immigration, often at the bank, any hotel, car purchase or rental, motorbike purchase or rental etc you produce your passport and it is copied and the passport is returned to you.

When you go to the Department of land transport to renew your license is the same thing. Most schools are run by the department of Education which is simply another department.

So what is the problem with giving the school the information?

OK, I accept that some readers have no problem giving this personal & very valuable information to many entities.

However, "returning to the original post", I simply wish to get authoritative answers "Yes", or "No", or other, dealing STRICTLY with the questions ;

"Is it requirement, or only expected, by the administration  that Falang father [ real ] of child must give to primary school :

x]

the Falang's own Date of Birth ?

&

y]

the Falang's own Passport No. ?"

Hint ;

Think if were in court of law, the Judge would take the person to task were they not actually answering the question.

However, I think that the court may well be for the better to learn other information & facts "around" the subject.

Please do not take my reply as insulting.

Indeed, I am appreciative of the opinions & useful info. given already by those not actually answering  the specific question.

It is useful input.

Off-topic posts and replies removed.   Please stop with the nonsensical trolling.

Where I work, if the information is not on file, then you have no access to your child.   You do not exist in our records and you can't come to see your child, pick up your child, discuss your child with the teacher or attend school functions where parents are invited.  

I have run into this situation in one sad occasion and that was with a father who was rather belligerent to the school and refused to provide any information or documentation.   Sadly, the mother was killed in a serious accident and we could not release the child to this guy.   The teacher didn't know who he was.  

We have also had parents who were divorced and in custody battles show up and try to take the child.  

Most schools are going to have a lot of students and your information is going to be of very little interest to anyone.   You are a passport number and that's about it.  

Off-topic posts and replies removed.   Please stop with the nonsensical trolling.

Where I work, if the information is not on file, then you have no access to your child.   You do not exist in our records and you can't come to see your child, pick up your child, discuss your child with the teacher or attend school functions where parents are invited.  

I have run into this situation in one sad occasion and that was with a father who was rather belligerent to the school and refused to provide any information or documentation.   Sadly, the mother was killed in a serious accident and we could not release the child to this guy.   The teacher didn't know who he was.  

We have also had parents who were divorced and in custody battles show up and try to take the child.  

Most schools are going to have a lot of students and your information is going to be of very little interest to anyone.   You are a passport number and that's about it.  

Archived