BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

How our lives fell apart after foreign son-in-law died

How our lives fell apart after foreign son-in-law died

a1.jpg

Picture: Sanook

KALASIN: -- A Thai grandmother has spoken about how her family's lives fell apart after the death of her foreign son-in-law.

All was going well for granny Aram Daoreung, 67, in her lovely 5 million baht home and swimming pool paid for by the main breadwinner in the family, reports Sanook.

But that person died at the end of 2015 leaving her daughter Thanyathorn Drayer in desperate financial straights.

The result was that her daughter put the home, in the Nong Kung Sri, up for sale. Mum was turfed out onto the streets.

And to add insult to injury a team debt collectors arrived to evict her and made off with most of her possessions forcing her to live off the charity of neighbors and relatives.

Yesterday Aram went to the government watchdog and help group Damrongtham to seek justice in her town of Kalasin in the north east of Thailand.

Investigators are looking into her case to see if it was legal.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-01-10

Almost unbelievable, her daughter was obviously a fool, wasted all the money she had and by the looks of it lived beyond her means well after her source of income passed away.

Why this woman is even looking into the legality of being thrown out is beyond me. What did she bring to the table ?

"Swimming Pool", rather you than me by the looks of it.

He was probably 88 years old , can't live forever they should have planned better

the parasites got bit, "silly farang why did you go and have to die we were doing ok bleeding, you dry. "

Easy Street just got a little harder!

Out of the goodness of my heart I offer 50k baht for that barn.

She doesn't exactly look like a homeless to me....

Her hair is done, she is wearing a nice jacket,

and the look is completed with earrings and a bracelet.

Not a charity case in my opinion....

It is the tough part of having a young Thai wife.  You have to make some sort of plans if you give a damn about them.  She should do well with the sale of the house if it wasn't mortgaged to the hilt.   And its sad, living with your mother in law will not extend your life.  Build a granny house.

Maybe the pension payments stopped after the passing away of the husband and had no savings

ticks and leaches usually detach them selves after death, and go looking for another host .:whistling: