Belfast couple raped and robbed on holiday from hell in Phuket

Jonathan Fairfield

21 hours ago, sanemax said:

it has already been established in this thread that they were a male couple and its also been established that Belfast is in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther Ireland and that Belfast isnt in Ireland .

Established and agreed upon by all

Belfast isnt in Ireland ????? please don't tell me they've moved it ? 

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I once go Roofied in Myanmar but unfortunately never got raped - which considering it was Songran and I was in a restaurant turned

into an club for the night filled with 200 Shan farmer boys was a bit disappointing to say the least...  

No money stolen either because the tour guide looked after everything.

Felt like real bad the next day though.

On 14/01/2017 at 2:20 PM, possum1931 said:

Any adopted children of a homosexual couple, any sensible person knows the reasons. I have no objection to homosexuals as long as their goings on is done in private.

Funny, cos I have exactly the same attitude toward spindly decrepit old bigots.

7 hours ago, rwdrwdrwd said:

Funny, cos I have exactly the same attitude toward spindly decrepit old bigots.

Yes, so have I, especially especially the ones who are happy to see poor little childrens heads being messed with..

Now this ends here, I have nothing more to say on the subject.

Yes, so have I, especially especially the ones who are happy to see poor little childrens heads being messed with..
Now this ends here, I have nothing more to say on the subject.

Excellent move dude as this topic has zilch to do with gay parenting or even the question of marriage equality in general. The marriage of the couple here us just a fact just like any other legal marriage.

The couple are from Northern Ireland and gay marriages are not legal there, 

I see. In that case they would not be legally married but still as described a gay couple that identifies as married under an oppressive government.

In any case this crime story is not a debate about marriage equality.

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Excellent move dude as this topic has zilch to do with gay parenting or even the question of marriage equality in general. The marriage of the couple here us just a fact just like any other legal marriage.

Posts sometimes do go off topic and as the two guys involved were homosexuals and other posters were commenting on it, it leads to something that the topic is not about.

30 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I see. In that case they would not be legally married but still as described a gay couple that identifies as married

The story didnt mention they were a gay couple, if you didnt notice that both had male names, then you would not have realised .

Some people skip over the non important bits of the story, like, what the peoples names were and some names can be unisex and also its common to have a male and female as a married couple.

People can be forgiven for not immediately realising this story was about two males .

I dont know why some people are making such a big issue about it , it could be that they are trying to show that gay marriages are the norm

The story didnt mention they were a gay couple, if you didnt notice that both had male names, then you would not have realised .
   Some people skip over the non important bits of the story, like, what the peoples names were and some names can be unisex and also its common to have a male and female as a married couple.
    People can be forgiven for not immediately realising this story was about two males .
   I dont know why some people are making such a big issue about it , it could be that they are trying to show that gay marriages are the norm

Yes it did. The phrase HIS Husband definitely indicates a same section male couple.

It's relevant to the tapes charge as that would mean two males were raped if the report is true.

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Apparently not but it's there.

Yes but I meant the story didnt categorically state they were a gay couple, using the words "*gay couple* or words to that effect and unless you noticed that they both had male names and the "his husband" bit , you would have been unaware of the fact .

You know what I mean, I do believe you are just trying to show how gay marriages are common 

5 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Yes but I meant the story didnt categorically state they were a gay couple, using the words "*gay couple* or words to that effect and unless you noticed that they both had male names and the "his husband" bit , you would have been unaware of the fact .

You know what I mean, I do believe you are just trying to show how gay marriages are common 

So unless you have the reading comprehension of a 10 year old, you might miss it?

Gay marriages are common, by the way. They're not some exotic rare species. Just people who love people enough to want to spend their life with them.

2 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

So unless you have the reading comprehension of a 10 year old, you might miss it?

Gay marriages are common, by the way. They're not some exotic rare species. Just people who love people enough to want to spend their life with them.

It was quite easy to miss the fact . Male /Female marriages are the usual situation when the word "marriage " is mentioned. Male /Female marriages are in the huge majority . So, there may be some same sex marriages , but, they are still uncommon  

4 minutes ago, sanemax said:

It was quite easy to miss the fact . Male /Female marriages are the usual situation when the word "marriage " is mentioned. Male /Female marriages are in the huge majority . So, there may be some same sex marriages , but, they are still uncommon  

It's 2017. I think most people are pretty used to the idea.

You're projecting. I'm only saying the story here is about the alleged rape of two men. The topic again is not a debate about marriage equality or a discussion of how common it is.

18 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Quite clearly not, because many people on this thread assumed that it was a Male and Female , as most marriages are 

I don't wish to shock you with this news, but Thaivisa isn't exactly cutting edge when it comes to sexual and gender politics.

On 1/14/2017 at 6:28 PM, Toronto said:

This is rubbish. Two men in their early 30s were sodomized against their will? Overcome so powerfully by an inhibitor! There's not a drug invented that could make me succumb to such a heinous crime.  And who would be so ill to perpetrate such an attack???  This is totally false. 

Rophynol

GHB

Ketamine

Archived