Swedish tourist, 24, found dead in Koh Chang hotel swimming pool

rooster59

19 hours ago, sahibji said:

i am curious why his friends abandoned him.RIP poor fellow.

Abandoned him?  He's an adult for goodness sake, or should be at 24.

Eyewitness account Indicated they were all drunk, so It's probable that none of them was capable of making a rational decision, or perhaps any decision.

How many people have to drown while drunk before others get the message?

12 hours ago, thurien said:

thinking about all the fatal poinl accidents in Thailand I wonder what the hotel operators do with the now impure / hazardeous (?) pool water, drain it completely and refill or just add a few extra cans of chlorine or call a monk and give his absolution to the water? I mean, there WAS a corpse in the water which undeniably had started rotting away already...the operator may, however, just as well tend to adding formaline in high concentration to the water, every fish monger does that to  his dead fish corpses  in the open markets (we were informed)

I'd be more concerned about what live bodies are releasing Into the pool water.

23 hours ago, MekkOne said:

'Officers believed he may have suffered from cramp and subsequently drowned. '

If you Drown you'll not floating... Anyway there are probably scientist in the RTP.

Initially it doesn't but the body does rise after awhile.  Given the depth of the pool it wouldn't matter if the body was submerged , it would be easily seen.

Check this out it explains what happens to the body when someone drowns.  http://www.operationtakemehome.org/sar/Fire and Rescue Personnel/Biology of drowning.pdf  :wai:

The 'believe he got cramp and drowned'... they could also 'believe' he had a heart attack, was too drunk, had a stroke, got bitten by a venomous snake, etc. 

How come no one in the hotel, staff, security, other guests... did not notice a dead body FLOATING in the swimming pool all those hours?  Why was the body even floating... that only happens after a long time in the water then the body starts to decompose. 

I suspect they will just say he was drunk and got cramp.. and they will do no tests to see if that is the case... if they did they would then say it was suicide. 

57 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

I suspect they will just say he was drunk and got cramp.. and they will do no tests to see if that is the case... if they did they would then say it was suicide. 

Please read the OP........... the body was sent for autopsy!!!

1 hour ago, Cockwomble said:

Theyissay the body was sent to Koh Chang hospital gor autopsy. They don't fo facility st thst hospital

So you're suggesting there's a conspiracy happening, and the body wasn't sent for an autopsy..... at any facility??.

TV members should be happy there Is someone who has the knowledge on what hospitals perform autopsies.

On 18/01/2017 at 7:28 AM, F4UCorsair said:

So you're suggesting there's a conspiracy happening, and the body wasn't sent for an autopsy..... at any facility??.

TV members should be happy there Is someone who has the knowledge on what hospitals perform autopsies.

Let me explain this gently to you, without offence.

Autopsies are not carried out at Koh Chang Hospital, because it does not have the facilities of staff to do so. This is meerly an observation regarding the report.

If you would like other advice about where autopsies are carried out, i have no idea, just a point made by someone who knows Koh Chang pretty well.

You appear pretty sensitive, don't press report.

Archived