Balding Women

my friend I

their husband gives them too manything to think of ,give them problem ,make them headache...so when they sleep or just laying down they put their hand over their forehead... do the same thing for long time over and over there at the forehead can make their hair away.... (this is what i though..hehehehe)

known_user

their husband gives them too manything to think of ,give them problem ,make them headache...so when they sleep or just laying down they put their hand over their forehead... do the same thing for long time over and over there at the forehead can make their hair away.... (this is what i though..hehehehe)

known_user

I think you hit the nail on the head, Known_User!

Please disregard these silly remarks of In_the_Rai and My Friend I.

I have no idea where they are talking about :D

I think your analysis is scientifically defendable, aside from the fact that there is some logic in it.

Limbo :o

known_user

I think you hit the nail on the head, Known_User!

Please disregard these silly remarks of In_the_Rai and My Friend I.

I have no idea where they are talking about :D

I think your analysis is scientifically defendable, aside from the fact that there is some logic in it.

Limbo :o

Ok Limbo..... for you I will post a semi serious comment just for you..

I am definately no expert but I would guess that it has something to do with the head ware they wear all the time. The only time they take it off is when they are in the shower and then they put it back on and come out again.

So maybe it has something to do with lack of sunlight. Just like when you break your arm and have a cast on for 6 weeks. When it comes out of the cast your skin is soft and damaged. This covering must have some effect on the roots of the hair over a period of time.

:D:D

Edited by In the Rai!

I am definately no expert but I would guess that it has something to do with the head ware they wear all the time. The only time they take it off is when they are in the shower and then they put it back on and come out again.

So maybe it has something to do with lack of sunlight. Just like when you break your arm and have a cast on for 6 weeks. When it comes out of the cast your skin is soft and damaged. This covering must have some effect on the roots of the hair over a period of time.

Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, that's not an easy nut to crack!

So you think the lead poisoning from the heavy metallic hats, suggested by Goski, has nothing to do with it?

And the worrysome touching of the forehead, caused by troublesome husbands, as assumed by Known_User, not either?

No, you suggest that's the lack of light, seriously damaging the feeding proces of hair roots. But why, dear In the Rai, does one regularly make the interesting observation, that foreigners usually start wearing caps AFTER they are getting bold and not BEFORE?

Limbo, puzzled :o

Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, that's not an easy nut to crack!

So you think the lead poisoning from the heavy metallic hats, suggested by Goski, has nothing to do with it?

And the worrysome touching of the forehead, caused by troublesome husbands, as assumed by Known_User, not either?

No, you suggest that's the lack of light, seriously damaging the feeding proces of hair roots. But why, dear In the Rai, does one regularly make the interesting observation, that foreigners usually start wearing caps AFTER they are getting bold and not BEFORE?

Limbo, puzzled :D

ahhhh very good point Limbo but by that stage it is too late and is purely just a coverup. The point we are talking about is balding women prematurely (not gentically)

:o

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

If this statement is a fact, then how does My Friend I know that . . Many of the local hilltribe women seem to be balding. :o

ImageDude :D

:bah::bah:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

If this statement is a fact, then how does My Friend I know that . . Many of the local hilltribe women seem to be balding. :o

ImageDude :D

Image dude... I think MyFriendI has been up to no good :o;)

Maybe in the wrong shower at the wrong time or right time I dont know :D:D:D

Edited by In the Rai!

• 1 month later...