What do Isaan women really like?

Csaw

Some of you guys have no idea what you are talking about and others have obviously chosen the wrong ladies. My wife uses no perfume or makeup and she doesn't own a dress. She did like gold but sold her collection to buy more farmland. The last rather expensive thing I bought for her was a rice mill. She mills our and her friends rice and no longer has to buy chicken feed. We VERY seldom eat out because my wife is a better cook than the food we can get at a  restaurant. I waste quite a bit of money on new vehicles but I like new vehicles. She doesn't complain. 

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/16/2017 at 8:31 PM, Briggsy said:

...Foraging for bamboo shoots ..

My wife found 3 places in our town in the USA to harvest bamboo shoots. Two were private residences.  Huge patches and people were glad to get rid of them.  One year we got about 2 pickup truck loads.  Then someone else found one patch of the large shoots and completely decimated it before we got there.  We figure it was some Lao people.  :)

12 hours ago, Gary A said:

... We VERY seldom eat out because my wife is a better cook than the food we can get at a  restaurant...

Same here. 

My wife does use makeup and has dresses.  But she buys dresses & stuff on rock-bottom closeout and modifies them to suit her.  She is an accomplished seamstress and can make patterns just by looking at a picture.

On 8/14/2017 at 2:30 AM, Damrongsak said:

....she buys dresses & stuff on rock-bottom closeout and modifies them to suit her.  She is an accomplished seamstress and can make patterns just by looking at a picture.

UNFREAKINBELIEVABLE! They do roll them off the same factory line! Wifey is just like that! smh

Well, pardon the pun, but your genuinely brilliant idea of gifting a Boomerang to village woman in Issan province, seemed to have "boomerang-ed" !!
Maybe she tried to throw it away but she couldn't get rid of it.

Sent from my SM-C900F using Tapatalk

How is it different? A divorce in the US totally gutted me. No way could I lose that much here. A substantial portion of my savings remains in the US and cannot be touched by my Thai wife. If worse comes to worse, both the Thai courts and the US courts will make you the the loser.
Women, even American if at all possible divorce in the UK. It's where they get the most money.

Sent from my SM-C900F using Tapatalk

• 10 months later...

- a "luxurious" lifestyle (meaning a lifestyle they cannot afford. So even if they do have money, they will always want to have a lifestyle that is 'higher'): this translates to money, gold, financial security, etc. 

- bragging. Isaan girls seem to like to brag about buying expensive things. My friend would buy a 2,000 Baht tiny bag and she would say "it's so expensive". I didn't ask her how much it was nor did I ever say anything about the bag, I didn't even take a good look at it (I'm female, so this is the kind of thing they talk to other girls about). She just volunteered that info out of the blue. 

- som tam and their chilies

- this typical Thai music where the only dance move is to grind and "twerk" with their nonexistent flat <deleted>.

- smacking. Oh LORD the smacking. You can give them a piece of plastic and they will smack their way around town with that. 

6 hours ago, NoMeAmes said:

- a "luxurious" lifestyle (meaning a lifestyle they cannot afford. So even if they do have money, they will always want to have a lifestyle that is 'higher'): this translates to money, gold, financial security, etc. 

- bragging. Isaan girls seem to like to brag about buying expensive things. My friend would buy a 2,000 Baht tiny bag and she would say "it's so expensive". I didn't ask her how much it was nor did I ever say anything about the bag, I didn't even take a good look at it (I'm female, so this is the kind of thing they talk to other girls about). She just volunteered that info out of the blue. 

- som tam and their chilies

- this typical Thai music where the only dance move is to grind and "twerk" with their nonexistent flat <deleted>.

- smacking. Oh LORD the smacking. You can give them a piece of plastic and they will smack their way around town with that. 

I prefer the sound of plastic smacking to that of jealousy smacking.

On 1/17/2017 at 1:29 AM, Csaw said:

Thanks for your input buddy!

Yeah, i got the restaurant/food part figured out from day one. I guess what I’m looking for now is stuff similar to what you would find in "what are Thai women like" articles all over the internet but specifically about Isaan women as they tend to be a bit different than your average BKK woman (which is who the articles mostly focus on). Generic stuff basically.

Small things is all im concerned about at the moment. Would like to know about menality as well

Buy her a sluty and menality rich perfume and a sex toy. 

Archived