What do Isaan women really like?

Csaw

Isaan woman, I'm not talking about bargirls with countless tattoos everywhere want the same what other women in this world want.

1. There has to be a feeling most of us call love, anything else is the "I love you too much elite."

2. A guy who is okay looking. No need to be like Schwarzenegger in his best times.

3. A man who has enough money not to ask his Thai gf, or wife for some beer money.

4.  The guy should have enough gray cells and a good functioning brain. No women in the world like stupid ones. 

5. Of course is a Thai woman more happy with a man her age, or eventually a couple of years younger.

If the guy has nothing of these five points let's just call him a walking ATM on two legs. My 2 baht to it.

There's nothing wrong when a good looking Thai woman dresses sexy that all men turn around and have a second look at her, as long as she eats at home with her husband. 

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Gary A said:

They are like any other woman. They like money and like you to be obedient.

But aren't you sometimes surprised how open minded and good looking they are?

And most of them have a chat with you with a big smile.

Would a very good looking woman somewhere in Europe, the States, or elsewhere fall in love with an old guy in socks, shorts, wife beater shirt and a huge beer belly? 

You can get a girl out of Isaan, but you can't take the Isaan out of them. And that's good so.

What bugs me is that so many posters here write such fantastic stories about Isaan women without ever being here before.

It's strange when some people believe that all Isaan ladies are whores and they treat them like trash, no matter where in Isaan.

The biker who came to Isaan for the first time and grabbed the first backside of a girl serving drinks in a restaurant had bad luck.

My first impression was that he'd be okay, but then he showed his real face when we showed him the city of Ubon R. 

Nui is a professional Muay Thai fighter and it took only a minute until the biker ran away.  

BTW, Isaan is 33 % of the whole country, so we're talking about a huge area and many women. 

Buy her a floor mat and she will sit on it and eat Isaan spicy food . That's what they enjoy most.

Then you can watch while you're drinking your Chang and eat a banana.  

A plane ticket abroad. That will open her eyes and help her see the world through a new set of lenses. 

Right now she likes things and dislikes others based on what she's been taught. So to destroy the conditioning, give her a different perspective. 

4 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

A plane ticket abroad. That will open her eyes and help her see the world through a new set of lenses. 

Right now she likes things and dislikes others based on what she's been taught. So to destroy the conditioning, give her a different perspective. 

Well... a dangerous strategy too as some of the most arrogant 'hi-so' girls I have met are with farangs, have travelled and forget where they came from and think they are superstars treating other thais like shit. Rent them short time.

On 3/28/2017 at 7:37 AM, LannaGuy said:

Well... a dangerous strategy too as some of the most arrogant 'hi-so' girls I have met are with farangs, have travelled and forget where they came from and think they are superstars treating other thais like shit. Rent them short time.

Oh yes the 'hi-so' girls with farangs - I have no respect for anybody treating others badly. In fact, I always get the 'dirty look' from those girls or girls with farangs when I go to see my family in Issan!

I speak English and yes, I'm wearing flip flops but don't give me that look I'm about to steal your farang! I don't have dress all in Chanel to impress anyone!!! 

Rant over :P

On 3/27/2017 at 11:54 PM, balo said:

Buy her a floor mat and she will sit on it and eat Isaan spicy food . That's what they enjoy most.

Then you can watch while you're drinking your Chang and eat a banana.  

Reading between the lines now, it's clear. You've visited banana shooting Isaan girls in certain establishments and you enjoy to sit on your floor mat with your Archa. Gotcha.  

How's she with Ping Pong Balls?

Reading between the lines now, it's clear. You've visited banana shooting Isaan girls in certain establishments and you enjoy to sit on your floor mat with your Archa. Gotcha.  

How's she with Ping Pong Balls?

Or ice cubes into your Archa?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, DILLIGAD said:

Or ice cubes into your Archa?

Mate, you really got me on that and I almost spit my Leo on my wife's aeeh....little helper....:stoner:

P.S. Throwing ice cubes into an Archa beer is sodomy, don't you agree?

The "real badass farlangs" who're into that should be executed right away.

But wait. The city would lose too many non-tax payers. And the creme ' de' la' creme' would become endangered.  

Mate, you really got me on that and I almost spit my Leo on my wife's aeeh....little helper....:stoner:

But wait. The city would lose too many non-tax payers. And the creme ' de' la' creme' would become endangered.  

Not sure, need to refer to 'Sexy Sue' in Silver Spur, Soi 8 Pattaya for 'background info'!!!!!!

On 3/27/2017 at 11:14 PM, ajarngreg said:

But aren't you sometimes surprised how open minded and good looking they are?

And most of them have a chat with you with a big smile.

Would a very good looking woman somewhere in Europe, the States, or elsewhere fall in love with an old guy in socks, shorts, wife beater shirt and a huge beer belly? 

Wow , your very  nasty remarks ,  you must be another piss poor young farang / chancer .

Fyi , my darling , 40 years  my junior really  loves me ,, when i  salary 30K  every mounth ,  she smile soo much sure , happy  muk marr . kap 

She  really ,  knows  how to make a fat bald old farlang  very happy .

We  both live  happily , ever  after , i lucky , she lucky too ,,  555

Wow , your very  nasty remarks ,  you must be another piss poor young farang / chancer .
          Fyi , my darling , 40 years  my junior really  loves me ,, when i  salary 30K  every mounth ,  she smile soo much sure , happy  muk marr . kap 
               She  really ,  knows  how to make a fat bald old farlang  very happy .
           We  both live  happily , ever  after , i lucky , she lucky too ,,  555

He's not young!!!555

Wish you a happy future and hope the money lasts as long as you!

Sadly I agree with above all. My mum is from Issan but I was brought up in the UK. My cousins are living in Issan and whenever I go back to visit them they see me as a gold mine - expecting presents or money! 

My husband is English and we both have decent jobs in London. We both work very hard to have a decent living given living standard in London is very high. My cousins think we are billionaire -.- all of them dream of having a farang husband and live in fairyland! They don't appreciate working hard to make their lives better. 

Summed up perfectly

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Summed up perfectly

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Agree
I have had similar conversations many times in Isaan. The other thing that never seems to be understood is the amount of taxes that some pay in other countries. I usually explain that for every 100b you earn, the government will take 40b. You should see their faces when that one 'sinks in'.

On 3/30/2017 at 7:41 PM, ajarngreg said:

Quality  farang ,   noot  many of us  let . 

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 4:26 AM, ezzra said:

Ahh Issan girls... they say that you can take the girl out of Issan, but you can

never, ever, take the Issan out of the girl.....

Met mine in Egypt and she was an Issan Gal even there.

Had to have her som tum, had to have her sticky rice. And enjoyed a good party with plenty of booze, laughter and chat.

But loyal and caring for all that. Looked after me very well through a difficult time following and accident and she's a great masseuse.

My feeling is that what they want, more than anything else is loyalty in return. She certainly gets it from me.

12 hours ago, DILLIGAD said:

He's not young!!!555

Thank  you .

I lived with my Thai wife for about a year before we married. Living with a lady for a long period exposes the warts and an acting job cannot last that long. Before we married, she made it very clear that she would not relocate to the US. I made it very clear that there are just the two of us and even though we live in her house that I would not put up with Thai family members sharing the home. After more than ten years we still get along fine. There are, of course, always bumps in the road but we manage to get over them. Two stubborn people have to compromise on some things, but not the main important things.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/18/2017 at 1:58 PM, LannaGuy said:

I can only present from close friends what they tell me... I have no dog in the fight and could not care less if they prefer Thais, Farangs or Aborigines. They tell me, sincerely I believe, that many Thai girls prefer farangs not least because they see them as more 'loyal' (not saying this is true of course) and much, much more polite.

There was a time when I actually believed this, but it's simply not true.  All you have to do is look around at who the best looking/quality Thai ladies are with and it's almost always a Thai guy.  I'm not talking about the rentals you see in Pattaya, but just normal every day quality Thai women.  They first and foremost want someone they can communicate with perfectly, which is why most Thai women will always prefer a quality Thai guy over all other nationalities.  But given a choice between a quality farang and a total dirt poor alcoholic Thai guy, she may opt for the farang (or Korean, or Japanese...no difference).  So when "your friends" tell you that they prefer farangs, what they're really saying is the best Thai guy they can get is rock bottom.  Just need to read between the lines because they will never tell you upfront.      

On 3/31/2017 at 11:03 AM, DILLIGAD said:

He's not young!!!555

What's wrong with being that young and very successful with good looking stunners? :stoner:

5 hours ago, Berkshire said:

There was a time when I actually believed this, but it's simply not true.  All you have to do is look around at who the best looking/quality Thai ladies are with and it's almost always a Thai guy.  I'm not talking about the rentals you see in Pattaya, but just normal every day quality Thai women.  They first and foremost want someone they can communicate with perfectly, which is why most Thai women will always prefer a quality Thai guy over all other nationalities.  But given a choice between a quality farang and a total dirt poor alcoholic Thai guy, she may opt for the farang (or Korean, or Japanese...no difference).  So when "your friends" tell you that they prefer farangs, what they're really saying is the best Thai guy they can get is rock bottom.  Just need to read between the lines because they will never tell you upfront.      

We see the same thing Berkshire. At the end of the day, due to our cultural differences, a Thai lady deep down prefers the company of Thai men over farang. Thai men know how to make a Thai lady enjoy herself. A Thai man knows what a Thai woman wants to hear. The two most important things after money. Given the chance on returning for a solo home visit 'rock bottom' Somchai suddenly looks very appealing.

2 minutes ago, sinbin said:

We see the same thing Berkshire. At the end of the day, due to our cultural differences, a Thai lady deep down prefers the company of Thai men over farang. Thai men know how to make a Thai lady enjoy herself. A Thai man knows what a Thai woman wants to hear. The two most important things after money. Given the chance on returning for a solo home visit 'rock bottom' Somchai looks very appealing.

So true.  It seems that a lot of farang guys have difficulty being honest with themselves.  They believe what they want to believe, which is why so many get fleeced. 

The irony is that a lot of farang guys WANT the Thai girl to be mostly interested in money because that's where they have the advantage.  But when they find such a gal, they complain that she's only interested in money.  Funny.

My MiL is/was an example of many Thai women. Originally married to a Thai. He was a butterfly school teacher and she kicked him into touch because of his ways. She then had nothing and sold food at the local school. A German hitches up with her via a friend. He builds her a house and bought her gold, car etc the usual MO for a farang. He worshiped her. In return I expected her to show a little respect and loyalty to the man that saved her from the abyss. Nah, she took up a, on the side, relationship with the soldier in charge of conscript recruitment at the Amphur/Tessaban. That went on for a few years and then the German died. She then hitched up with a fat drunkard Swed via a friend. No need to as she had much from the German.

The rest of the story you can put in yourselves.

Archived