Homosexuality revealed in Thailand

redwinecheese

What a load of crap. Simply put, up until the last few decades, in most countries/ societies around the world, outside of the northern Christian countries, this idiotic " gay or straight " mentality was non-existant.
It was extremely easy to pick up a cute teenager any where, anytime. Even still in the 1980's and early '90s I did it regularly in Taiwan , and there was never a thought of any money involved either. Impossible in this screwed-up world anywhere now.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

What a load of crap. Simply put, up until the last few decades, in most countries/ societies around the world, outside of the northern Christian countries, this idiotic " gay or straight " mentality was non-existant.
It was extremely easy to pick up a cute teenager any where, anytime. Even still in the 1980's and early '90s I did it regularly in Taiwan , and there was never a thought of any money involved either. Impossible in this screwed-up world anywhere now.

Could be you ain't hot anymore. Just sayin' the obvious.

I knew for sure that someone would say that. But : No, that " ain't" it at all. And you are not just " sayin'" the obvious at all either. "Could be" that you are looking in your mirror.
I still get quite clearly " checked- out " by women and "obvious" - looking men regularly. Just not my " type" .

I knew for sure that someone would say that. But : No, that " ain't" it at all. And you are not just " sayin'" the obvious at all either. "Could be" that you are looking in your mirror.

I still get quite clearly " checked- out " by women and "obvious" - looking men regularly. Just not my " type" .

Most women don't know from male beauty innit?

32 minutes ago, taiwanatoa said:

It seems you may be senile " innit "

I know what I said wasn't PC but I don't care. Males in general are more VISUAL when it comes to sexual attraction. I think that's a verifiable FACT. 

Take George Clooney. (Please.) Handsome no doubt but would never be a gay male symbol for obvious reasons. 

Archived