Impatience (and idiot) with a capital "I"

webfact

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

It never occurred to me that they were running around the city having races just for fun.  I know that I heard the ambulance sirens of ambulances in downtown Toronto more often than I did here, and that is a city of at most 33% the size of Bangkok.... and I know that those ambulances are not running around with the sirens having fun.... so I think it is probably someone's personal delusions....

You wrote.... you heard more ambulance sirens in downtown Toronto than here... meaning what? People are more sickly than BKK? Or maybe depending on what you classify "downtown Toronto" ..would you say 53 DIVISION of Toronto Met Police on Dundas is central? Or even Dundas Square on Yonge Street, just around the corner from crack alley...There is action and cops flying all around there daily....but you only heard sirens.

1 hour ago, sioux2012 said:

You wrote.... you heard more ambulance sirens in downtown Toronto than here... meaning what? People are more sickly than BKK? Or maybe depending on what you classify "downtown Toronto" ..would you say 53 DIVISION of Toronto Met Police on Dundas is central? Or even Dundas Square on Yonge Street, just around the corner from crack alley...There is action and cops flying all around there daily....but you only heard sirens.

I lived at Dundas & Church and I am not saying emergency services - I am saying ambulance sirens (there is a difference between them) in downtown area.....  I  heard and saw many more ambulances in downtown there than I notice here.  I hear a siren, I look for vehicles because it is automatic.....  I live as near a major hospital here as I did in Toronto.... 

21 hours ago, kannot said:

good to  see ambulance  driver  without a  seatbelt  on 

I'm not using these things either and my wife holds the baby, of my daughter, in her lap in the passenger seat.

Gives you something to rant about again.

Come on, go ahead.:shock1:

On 1/17/2017 at 6:07 AM, cooked said:

I have the impression, in Bangkok at least, that ambulances automatically turn on sirens and lights when going anywhere. No wonder they are disrespected.

I too have heard this with comments like "pai kin khaow". Hard to believe anybody would joke about it but TIT.

43 minutes ago, Keesters said:

I too have heard this with comments like "pai kin khaow". Hard to believe anybody would joke about it but TIT.

We used to say the equivalent when air force jets returned in packs to the nearby air base.

17 hours ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

I lived at Dundas & Church and I am not saying emergency services - I am saying ambulance sirens (there is a difference between them) in downtown area.....  I  heard and saw many more ambulances in downtown there than I notice here.  I hear a siren, I look for vehicles because it is automatic.....  I live as near a major hospital here as I did in Toronto.... 

Ok....have a good evening

Even if thai people don't study the driving rules but it seems they interpretate everything upsidedown.

Ambulance arrives and no one stepss aside

Pedestrians..no rights

Mototaxis drive on pedestrian walkway with arrogance

When thais come from behind they never keep safety distance and for them who is in front must take care on those behind

Motorbikes noisy and driving dangerously....and so on. The list is long.

They realy don't know. Ignorancy at maximum level.

A fine of 400 Bht,,,,555555 

This idiot is lucky he was not in NZ or OZ, as obstructing an emergency vehicle would have got him a 40,000 bht 

fine & in extreme cases 2 months in the slammer.

What is the problem with Thais, wonderful people until they get behind the wheel of a vehicle???????

Archived