Met office: No truth to rumors of big southern storm

webfact

Met office: No truth to rumors of big southern storm

4a.jpg

Picture: Thairath

BANGKOK: -- The Thai metrological office has refuted online claims that a big storm would hit Nakorn Sri Thammarat in the next 36 hours.

The met office said the rumors were unfounded intimating that the worst was over for now for the rain lashed and flood ravaged south of Thailand.

The public were advised yesterday to follow official news from the Thai weather experts or call the hotline on 1182.

Source: Thairath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-01-17

Given that my wife claimed to get soaked in the way to work this morning and that this article used the words thai and expert in the same sentence. I think I will believe the rumors. There is also the fact that in the same online news I saw this. www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/963998-five-southern-provinces-warned-of-landslides-more-flooding/?utm_source=newsletter-20170117-0659&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news

3 hours ago, phuket88 said:

rumours..... ??? I trust my weather app!!  Looks lile it will be raining hard this week!! But it looks the most is coming this weekend....

IMG_2492.PNG

IMG_2493.PNG

IMG_2496.PNG

IMG_2505.PNG

i d

3 hours ago, phuket88 said:

rumours..... ??? I trust my weather app!!  Looks lile it will be raining hard this week!! But it looks the most is coming this weekend....

IMG_2492.PNG

IMG_2493.PNG

IMG_2496.PNG

IMG_2505.PNG

i don't believe an app that type "koh samuiE" lol

Hat Yao - I assume you mean Hat Yai - yes we're fine everything normal here, we had no flooding. Within Songkhla province then flooding has been bad up north on the coastal strip between Songkhla Lake and the Gulf of Thailand. South to Sadao and the border with Malaysia all is clear.

Archived