One dead many injured as school tour bus overturns in Surat

webfact

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, sandrabbit said:

They need to adopt the yellow school bus system of the US with roadworthy vehicles and trained drivers.

This was a leisure trip not a school run so normal day to day school busses ( or Thai similar ) would not have been used  

As the article said it was a chartered bus

18 hours ago, WhamBam said:

Another school bus incident!!

WHEN are those in authority going to make some REAL changes to the law(s) and how the laws are upheld.

All the while those in authority ignore these problems, their children and others are dying in more road carnage.

Best wishes to those involved in this 'accident'.

Changes will be made when the powerful, rich and/or connected people lose the life of one of their own. :sad:

I know is pointless saying this but...

why don't they just fit governors and tacho's in all public service vehicles and come to think of it the Kamikazi cement trucks that achieve Mack II when empty, regimented driver standards and continuous assessment of competency - oh forgot I thought I was somewhere else for a moment then - silly me.

R I P to the poor girl who perished, is disgraceful that this carries on unabated

On ‎19‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 2:25 PM, Borzandy said:

Normal, it's the weekly bus crash.

I wonder when the PM's log book will start, and wonder if they will have to take hub readings and I also wonder if they will ever enforce it if it ever gets going.

I drove to BK twice this week, as usual many trucks wondering over the rd, and crazy speeding and overtaking, glad to be back in Hua Hin, many crazies here now as well, getting worse by the day.

Archived