British man assassinated in gangland hit in Pattaya

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Thaiwrath said:

I don't wish to alarm you, but I do believe similar things happen in other countries.

The Thai-bashing policeman strikes yet again.

I don't wish to alarm you either, but this is THAI Visa Forum discussing a killing in Thailand, not "in other countries".

28 minutes ago, sanemax said:

In Which Countries are they no murders ?

2014 Andorra  -     0

2011 San Marino  -   0

2008 Monaco  -    0

Maybe Iceland might be more "affordable", but it is a bit lawless............2013    -     1

1 hour ago, Bulldozer Dawn said:

If you are rich enough to own a Porsche in Thailand, don't move here.

Move to a country that has rule of law.

Don't fall victim to Thainess.

I think that's a crock of s...! If anything, by being moneyed here you will likely garner respect than in most places of the world. It is how you get that money that is the issue and if there are dodgy dealings -- as I believe the OP alludes -- or you've stepped on toes, then it it not one of the best places to be. 

It is understood that the police are investigating the links between the deceased and foreign 'boiler room' gangs in Pattaya.  If police are aware that foreign boiler room gangs are operating in Pattaya, why haven't they arrested them?  That's a rhetorical question.

2 minutes ago, Enoon said:

2014 Andorra  -     0

2011 San Marino  -   0

2008 Monaco  -    0

Maybe Iceland might be more "affordable", but it is a bit lawless............2013    -     1

Andorra with a population of 8000 people is unlikely to have many murders due to its sparse population

Archived