Police appeal for help in case of murdered Brit

webfact

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Emster23 said:

If they know they fled to Cambodia, why not arrest at the border. I can see a dialog:

"Do you have any crimes to flee from?" (Border guard)

"Well, yeah, okay... we killed a Brit in contract killing"

"This is very serious, but we do want bad guys out. I'll let you pass for 20,000 baht and a stern warning"

"Here's 10,000 and you can keep the gun"

"Done. And no more shooting in Thailand. I hear plenty available in your new home"

They didn't know their identity then,only after they had crossed over.Identify suspects,check immigration computer,see they crossed into Cambo.It is all in the timeline.They will have them in a few days.While the hit was done well,the cvering of tracks has been woeful,these blokes are amateurs.

There is something very wrong with all this.

Surely a murderer who is planning to assassinate someone in broad daylight doesn't hire a motorcycle using their real IDs, then use it to make their escape without any attempt to alter the bike so it can't be traced by its number plate! They might as well had advertised it on Facebook! Absolutely zero attempt to cover their tracks, in fact a total opposite with a red carpet trail straight to their door.

Nobody can be that stupid !

If this is connected to the 'boiler room boys' then it would not be the first time that an unhappy ex employee had been 'fitted up'.

Never heard of a farang doing this before.Remember the body in the suit case.Never mentioned again on here.He was a runner to cambodia.I spoke to some people in England.He was ex SAS and he was being stitched up for the crime.We will wait and see what happens.You can never trust what news you are fed in thailand.If they have gone to cambodia.Why use the border crossings.Things dont make sense here.If you are going to kill someone.why hire a bike that can be traced back to you.And a room that puts you in the location.Fake passports maybe.This will be interesting this case.nobody could be that dumb.

46 minutes ago, louse1953 said:

Dickheads,full face helmets would have helped the cause.Renting a bike with your own name,dear me.

Yes agree there.buy a crappy scooter off a Thai for 10,000 more than its worth without sorting any papers out.2 black full face helmets and don't forget gloves.after the crime go torch the lot in a field.these two professionals are going to turn out to be dumb and dumber.

If what the report says is true, web designer eh? In a Porshe? 10mil baht property etc..? You've got to be kidding me..all the more reasons to think this chap wasn't just involved in sitting in front of a laptop and coding homepage buttons..

RIP though, I feel for the kids left behind knowing nothing else but the loss of a father.

At least this crime and story has gave us some decent headlines and something to all chat about.TV was getting boring after the Xmas road carnage and drink driving stuff.now we can sit back and all be armchair detectives.should run a bookies board on this one.evens says bunny boy bonito done the shooting and turner was the get away driver.6-4 hit was ordered from big boys from Marbella,3-1 the hitmen were disgruntled partners.we should have a story like this every week.

1 hour ago, peterrabbit said:

There is something very wrong with all this.

Surely a murderer who is planning to assassinate someone in broad daylight doesn't hire a motorcycle using their real IDs, then use it to make their escape without any attempt to alter the bike so it can't be traced by its number plate! They might as well had advertised it on Facebook! Absolutely zero attempt to cover their tracks, in fact a total opposite with a red carpet trail straight to their door.

Nobody can be that stupid !

If this is connected to the 'boiler room boys' then it would not be the first time that an unhappy ex employee had been 'fitted up'.

If they are Thai it is possible !

5 minutes ago, amjamj said:

An honest family guy only making websites :-)

Now I am worried for his sexy wife, his houses and his cars, who is going to get them ?!

Not the wife,it's being split up as I write.its all laundered money wether proven or not.big money transferred to Thailand almost always stays in Thailand.ive probably got to go through a load of crap just to send my daughter 100,000 baht for her first car and I have proof of sale of uk property and transfer.

7 hours ago, ffaarraanngg said:

Suppose it couldn't have been a Thai hitman.

I think the hit man was Thai and the police have the names of the men that hired the bike and their pics are on Facebook and news outlets. But could be wrong the Brit and the south African may have done it, seems to me, a bit stupid they left their names with the agency they rented the bike from.

Cambodian Police will have to catch them now if they are still in Cambodia.

4 hours ago, taichiplanet said:

if these 2 guys turn out to be the culprits, then good work by the Thai police to track them down so fast.

They wouldn't be the first to have their rented bike stolen, sometimes by the renter, and fled to avoid the trouble and being persuaded to pay for a new one.

I know of more than one person who has done exactly that. Next plane to anywhere, one way please.

Renting a bike you will use in a murder, with your own documents really doesn't sound too smart.

Some evidence that puts them at the scene would go a long way to resolving doubt..

4 hours ago, BlindMagician said:

Nothing to do with Thailand? So where was he murdered then?

Foolish response.

Of cojrse he was killed In Thailand bit manarak was suggesting the reasons he may have been murdered weren't Thai related, I.e., activities outside Thailand.  Surely anybody could see that?

Why do some come here for no reason other than to needle others?  Beats me, and It's just plain counter productive.

1 hour ago, The man from udon said:

Yes agree there.buy a crappy scooter off a Thai for 10,000 more than its worth without sorting any papers out.2 black full face helmets and don't forget gloves.after the crime go torch the lot in a field.these two professionals are going to turn out to be dumb and dumber.

Maybe dumb and dumber, or maybe they just have absolute contempt for the RTP, also they haven't been caught.

2 hours ago, louse1953 said:

They didn't know their identity then,only after they had crossed over.Identify suspects,check immigration computer,see they crossed into Cambo.It is all in the timeline.They will have them in a few days.While the hit was done well,the cvering of tracks has been woeful,these blokes are amateurs.

Not arguing, but maybe one of the following:

1.  They were fitted up.

2.  They had reason to believe that lack of anonymity would not be a problem.

3.  They had a strong reason to make sure that they were  recognized.  (As foreigners?).

4.  They were brainwashed, robo-killers on auto-pilot with no concern either way. (doubtful).

5.  A N other explanation.

20 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

They wouldn't be the first to have their rented bike stolen, sometimes by the renter, and fled to avoid the trouble and being persuaded to pay for a new one.

I know of more than one person who has done exactly that. Next plane to anywhere, one way please.

Renting a bike you will use in a murder, with your own documents really doesn't sound too smart.

Some evidence that puts them at the scene would go a long way to resolving doubt..

One of them is chubby, and I think their may be some CCTV, that will surface hopefully.

The one supposed to be south African has a Spanish sounding name, the plot thickens.

Archived