BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

snoop1130

No, Trump isn’t going to let Asians into the US without visa

No, Trump isn’t going to let Asians into the US without visa

By Coconuts Bangkok

download_1_0.jpeg

Photo: Reuters

The U.S. Embassy in Thailand shut down the rumor that the freshly inaugurated POTUS would spare citizens of Asian countries from visa applications.

The official Facebook page of the U.S. Embassy in Bangkok posted a short announcement about the fake news. It dismissed a rumor that Donald Trump was going to allow Asian nationals to enter the States without a visa.

“Reports that President Trump ordered that visas will no longer be required for all Asian nationals traveling to the United States are false.”

Full Story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2017/01/26/no-trump-isnt-going-let-asians-us-without-visa

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-1-26

2 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

“Reports that President Trump ordered that visas will no longer be required for all Asian nationals traveling to the United States are false.”

Especially if they are of a certain faith.

However, free waterboarding is available, in other countries under his thrall, for such persons...

Although rumours say experienced wall builders are welcomed.

Te beginning of the end. 

The land of the free ain't so free no more. 

4 hours ago, djayz said:

Te beginning of the end. 

And that is a good thing!

"...Trump...to allow Asian nationals to enter the States without a visa..."

Who'd be left to switch off the lights? 

11 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Especially if they are of a certain faith.

However, free waterboarding is available, in other countries under his thrall, for such persons...

that will teach you to believe false rumors! where did you EVER get the idea that a "person" could enter the U.S. without a visa?  there are two I believe countries that can enter the U.S. without a visa but they are well developed countries, their people are not waiting in line to leave their countries, but if The U,S. ever let the Thai's enter without a vsa, bangkok would be empty!

5 minutes ago, captspectre said:

that will teach you to believe false rumors! where did you EVER get the idea that a "person" could enter the U.S. without a visa?  there are two I believe countries that can enter the U.S. without a visa but they are well developed countries, their people are not waiting in line to leave their countries, but if The U,S. ever let the Thai's enter without a vsa, bangkok would be empty!

Please don't present "alternative facts" here!

27-01-2017 12-16-38 PM.jpg

6 hours ago, djayz said:

Te beginning of the end. 

Its not free to the world why would it be. But once you are allowed a usa passport then you can benifit from making your life in usa. I watch cnn very early every morning. Trump gets my vote if i was an american

Brunei is in Asia, or at least was last time I looked....

Looked at some Pew research regarding illegal aliens in US. Mexicans peaked under Bush 2, have been declining under Obama, who was major deporting president, a fact ignored by left and right. I did note there is growth in numbers of illegal Asians in US.

I've given up on trying to get visa for my Thai partner. At around $160 per head banging against brick wall experience, best to give up. Which is just what they want.

12 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

Before the rumour was dismissed.

busy-checkin-counters-at-suvarnabhumi-the-new-airport-in-bangkok-thailand-a4311p.jpg

And after.

43038847-bangkok--jan-5-2010-departure-terminal-of-bangkok-suvarnabhumi-international-airport-in-bangkok-thai.jpg

555555good one. Personally i hope it usa and uk makes it more difficult for thais to get a visa cos of all the crap we have ti take. For the record my thai wife has a 10 year visa for both. Infact for her 3rd usa visa she did not ask for a 10 year visa so thank you usa

And that's a shame. some folks in Shanghai, Singapore and Bangkok maybe have a changed situation somewhat.  maybe.

for most all Thai it don't mean a thing, does it?

maybe for some folks it may, but those are a very few and 'Thai' in name only, not in everyday terms that most folks ever relate to themselves.

1 hour ago, captspectre said:

Two  countries that dont needed  a visa to enter the US one is Canada, and the other I guess is the UK...right?

13 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

I  am  on standby ,  Trowel can be active  within  24 hrs .

21 minutes ago, Beats56 said:

Two  countries that dont needed  a visa to enter the US one is Canada, and the other I guess is the UK...right?

There are 38 countries around the world that can enter the US without a visa, look at post #8.