How does a dissatisfied subscriber unsubscribe from Thaivisa newsletter mailing list

ThaiFelix

Dear members,

Since the time that the new owners took over this site I have been increasingly dissatisfied with Thaivisa.com.  The recent addition of the adblocker detector forcing members to either twiddle their thumbs for 30 seconds or disable adblocker and put up with an unacceptable mount of rubbish adverts is the straw that broke the camels back.  I have had enough of this bullsh#t.  Less than 5 minutes of research online will show you easy ways to get around Thaivisas manipulative attempts at controlling what we view but thats missing the point.  I could  follow the smart arse comments advising not to log in, post or comment...and I will certainly do that.  However I also wish to unsubscribe from the newsletter mailing list as I no longer wish to put up with this nonsense.  There are afterall other expat sites.

In short the purpose of this post is to ask how to unsubscribe from the mailing list but more so to voice my opinion as a form of protest which I believe all dissatisfied members should do rather than just walking away quietly.  Thank you for your time.

To unsubscribe from the Thaivisa newsletter mailing list , scroll down to the end of a recent newsletter you received and click on the link "Unsubscribe here". Should this not work, send an email to support[at]thaivisa.com

Unsubscribe.png

Archived