Russian expat found dead in Phuket home

webfact

Russian expat found dead in Phuket home

Eakkapop Thongtub

1485492112_1-org.jpg

The property in Cherng Talay where the body was discovered.

PHUKET: A 49-year-old Russian man was found dead in a rented home in Cherng Talay yesterday evening. Police have not yet confirmed what cased the death but believe it was the result of a drunken accident.

At 5:45 pm yesterday (Jan 26), Lt Col Sakon Grainara of the Cherng Talay Police was informed by a neighbour that a Russian man had been found dead in a house in Moo 2, Baan Bang Tao in Srisoonthorn.

Police arrived at the house with a doctor from Thalang Hospital and Kusoldharm rescue workers to find the body of 49-year-old Vladien Yasen-Lazo with his head resting on the edge of a bed.

There were pools of blood and pieces of broken crockery strewn across the floor.

Lt Col Sakon that there were no signs of a struggle or fighting on the body or in the house, but did say that the house was a mess and clothes were scattered everywhere.

The doctor stated that Mr Yasen-Lazo had not been dead for more than 12 hours before the body was discovered.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/russian-expat-found-dead-in-phuket-home-60794.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-01-27

There were pools of blood and pieces of broken crockery strewn across the floor.

Lt Col Sakon that there were no signs of a struggle or fighting on the body or in the house, but did say that the house was a mess and clothes were scattered everywhere.

Self inflicted suicide apparently !

Nice police work.

Lt Col Sakon that there were no signs of a struggle or fighting on the body or in the house

Police have not yet confirmed what caused the death but believe it was the result of a drunken accident. 

You just can't make this stuff up.

15 minutes ago, zaphod reborn said:

Nice police work.

You just can't make this stuff up.

It is quite a possible scenario .

If he was very drunk, falling around the place , knocking things over, fell and hit his head and died, quite possible

The article portays the Police as real Plonkers.How did the neighbours know?

How did the police come to.their fast conclusion without investigation? 

Obviously it is not a crime scene because there is not enough blood..no guns..no knives...no sords but SFA?

drunken accident

My O My lots of those in thailand

do you think it could be something in the water, or maybe in the air

Farangs please watch out a Drunken Accident is close by!!!

And they pay these god dam police not a lot but pay them

Where was the wife/girlfriend/ladyboy?

Did the bank account do any transfers over the last week or so

BIB do you want some more ideas?

Na I can't go on as wasting my time with Thai Police the worst in the world lazy and as thick as s>>> or just paid off

RIP Mate I am sorry you ended up like this, but this is Thailand today.

Being an expat In Thai, no never keep well you guys, me its abit cold, bit of rain but only £4.99 for an half decent bottle of Aussie wine, may be cheap, but tastes better than it did a few days ago. If you smoke I will stop here Pricey.

Newsflash: Phuket Ex Pat found Dead in Home, Police suspect misadventure

Mr S Cide, a Russian ex pat living in Phuket, was found by a neighbour, who raised the alarm after hearing loud bangs and screaming noises coming from the house. On arrival, several hours later, Police officer Somchai found Mr Cide hanging from a rope tied to the rafters, with what appears to be bullet holes in his chest and head, and several knives lodged in his back. 

Police officer Somchai reports no suspicious circumstances. It was thought that Mr Cide had taken up escapology and the art of magic after his arrival in Thailand and had died as a result of a magic trick gone wrong. Verdict - death by misadventure. This is Thailand.

Archived