Sad News

RamdomChances

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know..

It always has scared the <deleted> out of me watching those guys stuff the rice into farm machinery..(wild guess, but most farm machinery is dangerous)

I just hope life will shine good and allow a good poster to come and share his knowledge soon..

Anyway.. it's big buddha day tomorrow, so I know what i'll be doing

totster :o

Edited by Totster

What a crazy world! I'm only a member since 3 days and as I'm in farming too and will spend the rest of my days in Thailand from feb 2007 I read a lot of posts concerning farming. Of course also I am pleasantly surprised by the posts of Tim, a very knowledgeable man who wants to share his knowledge with us.

I wrote him a PM 2 days ago as I'm looking for a tractor, now I know why he didn't answer...

Speedy recovery Tim, come back soon, we need you here!

Joe

not been on the foum long and have an interest in farming and many other things. Tim is always a wealth of educational information and a very knowledgable man . i ike the guy a lot and am saddened by the news of his accident. My heart goes out to him and his family and i hope that he will soon be well enought to rejoin us here. GET WELL QUICK PAL--WE LOVE AND NEED YOU

Tim - My wife and I are praying for your speedy and full recovery.

Here's a get well card....our first babies are coming up this week thanks to your guidance.

What a great get well card. I am sure seeing his advice paying off will be a morale booster for him and his family.

Shock! Maize farmer injured blew me away.

I was just thinking of writing a post about my

new Makua. Just getting ready to transplant into

buckets. The idea was to 'try' as tim had suggested.

My best wishes for a full and speedy recovery. You

are an invaluable asset to us 'wannabee farmers'.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Update

A quick note to bring all up to date.

Tim was moved to California on Tuesday, and is off the grim reapers Xmas list. If anyone who knows him is in the LA area and wants to visit, drop me an email or message for hospital details.

Ing says a big thanks for all messages and will get round to acknowledging each one in person over the Xmas weekend.

Derrick V.

I'm glad to hear Tim is going to live, I hope he can get back to farming without too many problems, and back to his knowledgeable postings on TV. I know Tim was planning on traveling over this period, but I don't think this is what he had in mind. I would like to Tim, his wife and all his family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Newyear. George.

Update

A quick note to bring all up to date.

Tim was moved to California on Tuesday, and is off the grim reapers Xmas list. If anyone who knows him is in the LA area and wants to visit, drop me an email or message for hospital details.

Ing says a big thanks for all messages and will get round to acknowledging each one in person over the Xmas weekend.

Derrick V.

Thanks for that up-date mate, I'm relived he's doing well and hope he has a speedy recovery

RC

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I hope everyone had a good xmas and new year. Has anybody got any news on Tims progress?

I miss his knowledgable and experienced advice. I only hope he has a full recovery and is back with us before too long.

Andy