Lady boy attack as Russian robbed of 150,000 baht necklace in Walking Street

rooster59

Lady boy attack as Russian robbed of 150,000 baht necklace in Walking Street

EyWwB5WU57MYnKOtUA2VOvz5mOD43XRn1P9BAvFihlQUgR7PgPTGKt.jpg

Image: Thairath

PATTAYA:-- Police were called to Walking Street on Saturday morning after a group of lady boys attacked a Russian man.

Twenty two year old Wihan Shisrov said he was approached by a group of four lady boys offering sexual services outside the Siam Bayshore Hotel.

He said he was not interested but then one of the group smashed him in the face with his fist.

A white gold necklace worth 150,000 baht was ripped from his neck and the assailants fled the scene.

Police are examining CCTV to get a lead in the case.

Source: Thairath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-01-29

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be so  easy to eradicate those acts or aggressive robberies if only the

power that be would want to do so, by rounding all the LB in Pattaya and

telling them that the next time they will be blacklisted from the city and

and lengthy jail terms instead of the slap on the wrist and a 1,000 baht fine....

48 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

Why on earth men wear jewellery beats me, and to wear it on the streets of a notoriously crime ridden dump like Pattaya is just asking for trouble.

Maybe they never came here before and didn't expect problems. Most tourist destinations are safe to visit and nothing happens to most people even here.

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

It will be so  easy to eradicate those acts or aggressive robberies if only the

power that be would want to do so, by rounding all the LB in Pattaya and

telling them that the next time they will be blacklisted from the city and

and lengthy jail terms instead of the slap on the wrist and a 1,000 baht fine....

Will that "round up" also include  the LB`s who hold proper jobs and doesn`t engage in criminal activities ?

47 minutes ago, chiang mai said:

I can't think of any country in the world where I'd be prepared to walk around the streets at night wearing jewellery around my neck valued at ten times the average monthly salary of the population of that country.

If, and it's a big if, the necklace was really worth 150,000. Baht...that would be much more than ten times the typical monthly wage in the area.

It's odd such a young tourist would have such a necklace.

It's odd the uniformed guys are farangs, I assume "Tourist Police" who have no authority and most often are on some power trip. 

I don't think Siam Bayshore would be considered Walking Street? But I guess it's possible. 

Is that CK tee shirt an original or Thai copy? Might be the biggest clue of all.

God Bless You.

2 hours ago, fasteddie said:

Why on earth men wear jewellery beats me, and to wear it on the streets of a notoriously crime ridden dump like Pattaya is just asking for trouble.

Lets hope cctv was working to verify he had a necklass and of course he had insurance.

44 minutes ago, BruceMangosteen said:

If, and it's a big if, the necklace was really worth 150,000. Baht...that would be much more than ten times the typical monthly wage in the area.

It's odd such a young tourist would have such a necklace.

It's odd the uniformed guys are farangs, I assume "Tourist Police" who have no authority and most often are on some power trip. 

I don't think Siam Bayshore would be considered Walking Street? But I guess it's possible. 

Is that CK tee shirt an original or Thai copy? Might be the biggest clue of all.

God Bless You.

Original Copy.

Surely if he'd had a 150,000 baht necklace he'd have pictures of it and of him wearing it, which he could then show the police so they could alert all the gold shops to be on the look-out for it !

Unless of course, all the pics just happened to be on his phone and it has mysteriously vanished. Gold is running near 20,000/baht right now (as of a couple days ago when I bought teerak a birthday present) so a 150,000 baht necklace  would be over 7 baht (weight) and about $4,250 US.

Someone is going to be making money from this.

4 hours ago, black fox said:

i dont understand why peaple keep referring to these creatures as LADYboys they are men dressed up as women and should be called katoys.

In this case, and for the record,  they would be referred to as:  Thieving, criminal conduct men dressed like women and used as a guise to approach and then attack and rob people.

No need to be PC about this ...lol

4 hours ago, Yahooka said:

Will that "round up" also include  the LB`s who hold proper jobs and doesn`t engage in criminal activities ?

You know any?

I mean between the groups frequenting the amusement venues in said city?

Very PC!

6 hours ago, fasteddie said:

It's not just ladyboys who are effiminate.:cheesy:

7 hours ago, fasteddie said:

You not been around the world a lot? Haven't you?  Pattaya is not that unsafe. But please stay home :P 

Archived