Jump to content
BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BngkkB

McDonald's are charging non Thai speakers more??

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, elgenon said:

At the McDonalds at The Avenue in Pattaya the menu has much higher prices. The ice cream cone is 20 B instead of 10 B (200%) and the regular hamburger is 50% more more than usual, just 2 examples.

 

But is same for Hindus or Catholics or.....

Yes went up overnight about eight months ago.

I go to Central now for my weekly two hamburgers. 29 bt each and maybe an ice cream if I'm feeling flush.

Living the dream.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No idea. I never order McDonalds delivery. Ordering on site, no matter which one, the price is always the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2017 at 9:34 AM, juice777 said:

So dose KFC in Pattaya the one in Mike's shopping mall is cheaper then the one at royal Garden, there excuse is royal garden in 24 hours a day.Why I care should care about that at 1pm is beyond me.

 

With current technology, they should have a menu where the prices double about the time the drunks get tossed out of the bars.  Maybe a little earlier on Friday and Saturday nights, in case some of them catch on...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For home delivery you give your phone number and address. If you call in to give a phone number and all info in English or in Thai is what I meant. If I call burger King automatically go to English speaking if I call from my phone. This is what I meant by registered Thai or English.
McDonald's for one meal a week is only mild child abuse. With all her sports and the way she usually eats it's my feeble attempt to fatten her up to a normal weight

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

such situations where a nice fresh thai gf would come in real handy to order the food for instance...I see the point now!!:drunk:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, the OP is getting ripped off. He's getting ripped off 40 baht because he's paying the "sucker's fee" by not walking his lazy bum to Maccas/Mickey D's for a bit of exercise and ordering his meal at the actual "restaurant".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my wildest dreams i could never imagine ordering the rubbish they serve to be delivered to my home . , 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/31/2017 at 5:35 PM, BngkkB said:

For home delivery you give your phone number and address. If you call in to give a phone number and all info in English or in Thai is what I meant. If I call burger King automatically go to English speaking if I call from my phone. This is what I meant by registered Thai or English.
McDonald's for one meal a week is only mild child abuse. With all her sports and the way she usually eats it's my feeble attempt to fatten her up to a normal weight

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Thaivisa Connect mobile app
 

Nevermind all the child abuse nonsense, but it's clear that you bought the items on sale and then again when it wasn't on sale.  That's why the prices were different.  So this whole dual-pricing accusation is totally bogus.  This must make you feel really stupid to start a thread with that assumption.  I mean, really, really stupid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2017 at 8:38 AM, recycler said:

It's better to stop eating their crap anyway!

Couldn't agree more. For that money you can buy far healthier, tastier food.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/31/2017 at 10:52 AM, Jonmarleesco said:

No idea. I never order McDonalds delivery. Ordering on site, no matter which one, the price is always the same.

How do you know if you never ordered?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, wgdanson said:

Couldn't agree more. For that money you can buy far healthier, tastier food.

 

 

Says the man with a beer in his hand of his profile pic lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...