Murdered over 20 baht - security guard dead because co-worker needed his lunch

webfact

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolut lack of social skills, nobody cares about anger management other than send boys and even girls these days to Muay Thai boxing facilities.

My problem is not what they do, it's what I CAN DO without being

Beaten to death

Stabbed to death

shot

or just attacked......even when i only defended myself (small knife attack)i was threatened to be kicked out of the country. (see picture!)

local culprit

We are fair game, lads!

BLOODY.JPG

4 minutes ago, hgma said:

Absolut lack of social skills, nobody cares about anger management other than send boys and even girls these days to Muay Thai boxing facilities.

Beaten to death

Stabbed to death

shot

or just attacked......even when i only defended myself (small knife attack)i was threatened to be kicked out of the country. (see picture!)

local culprit

We are fair game, lads!

BLOODY.JPG

I'm sure you took care of business... sorry to hear of this...

15 minutes ago, hgma said:

Beaten to death

Stabbed to death

shot

local culprit

We are fair game, lads!

BLOODY.JPG

What's happened here then HGMA? Cut yourself shaving? :-)

11 hours ago, Suradit69 said:

Based on the litany of farang complaints about 7/Eleven rounding their utility bills up to the nearest 25 satang or boasts about tipping a few small coins for a restaurant meal, I'd say there are a lot of farang  who would go off the rails for something as monumental as 20 baht.

Be extra careful around farang whose derriere has a permanent depression in the shape of a bar stool.

That should provide comic relief or at least confirm you're just another addled farang who's learned nothing about when or how to wai.

+ the amazing reading/language skills of some of the readers  :D

obviously Usaman was the supervisor, in the story

1 hour ago, pumpjack said:

bloody idiots

Hello pjack how's the investment opportunities looking? You check out my top tip that cha yapom ice tea biz? I got more info. Crappy stall has 2 exact shops in either direction both 200 metres away and the one in centre average 95 cups a day. Tasty profits, well the cha yen is tasty.

16 minutes ago, mogo51 said:

After 8 years here, my SO and I will be off to Philippines in July.  I will join the many other 'farangs' that have had enough of this country.

Yeah I hear the murder and crime rates in the Philippines is very low, much safer place to live for sure !!

20 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

Farangs remember :

Learn to wai your a** off.

Smile.

No eye contact.

No alpha wolf or A type personality allowed.

20 baht is a lot of money for some Thais.

Cheap knives break off in a murderous rage.

Be extra careful around Thai men with low blood sugar levels.

huh .....? you are rambling ....

15 hours ago, khunpa said:

Most (not all, but MOST) Thais lack the ability to debate without things turning violent. They simply never learnt it in school and also get their "education" from Thai TV-Dramas, where conflicts are most often solved violently. It also does not help, that the culture says "Smile", even if someone takes you hard in the A.s... Constantly avoiding conflicts, makes people uncomfortable when they occur and for Thais it means using violence to resolve the issue.

Take an uneducated Thai-man like this guy in the news story. Stupid as <deleted> and with absolutely debat-skills, but fully aware that he must not "lose face" no matter what. Inside he is basically only like an 10 year old. Push him in a corner and only thing he can do is turn violent, regardless of what the issue is about. This also goes for many Thai-women, who also keep it "primitive" when facing challenges or conflict. Every tried to have a real deep and constructive debate with a Thai-woman?... Not many of them are able to. Not even the educated ones. 

Personally, I love this country and also its people. But I will never get too close to anyone else than my family here. I have seen too many times, what kind of "drama" these people can make of something anyone else in the world would consider just a simple disagreement.

Besides that I think Thais are great people as long as we all smile and talk about simple things, that can not result in a conflict of any kind. Meaning the best subjects are about food.. e.g. if anyone is hungry and what we had for dinner last night. 

Thai-Culture on the other hand, also has its benefit. E.g. I hardly never argue with my Thai-wife... Why? Well, simply because she finds it to difficult to handle and I know that she will end up killing me, if I insist on debating her :-) So conflicts are easily resolved with out much talk. I love that!

it is your choice to be a man or a woose afraid of his crazy wife .thai culture has little to do with your choice of wife . and being crazy has everything .

3 hours ago, Don Mega said:

Yeah I hear the murder and crime rates in the Philippines is very low, much safer place to live for sure !!

And have a higher murderer rate?

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Philippines/Thailand/Crime

There's no Somtham and the artificial chicken is not for everybody's stomach.

The food there is breathtaking. But in a negative way. 

6 minutes ago, ajarngreg said:

And have a higher murderer rate?

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Philippines/Thailand/Crime

There's no Somtham and the artificial chicken is not for everybody's stomach.

The food there is breathtaking. But in a negative way. 

I was taking the piss.

9 hours ago, bbbbooboo said:

hmmm....thailand......"the land of smiles"

And once again, that refers to the numerous types & meanings of smiles, not that everyone in the country goes around in a constant state of mindless giggles.

1. Yim yaw

This smile can be used in two ways: Firstly, when teasing someone, and secondly when wanting to express the words “I told you so”, without actually having to be so harsh.

2. Yim cheun chom 

This smile is a controlled yet beautiful smile that expresses the words, “I admire you”, or, I’m proud of you”.

3. Yim mai awk 

This is the smile used when concealing difficult emotion. It’s the “I’m trying my best to smile but I’m struggling” smile. This might be used when someone is brokenhearted or physically hurt.

4. Yim mee lessanai 

This is a devious smile that masks bad intent. If you really upset your Thai partner, you should probably worry if you get this smile in return.

5. Yim chuead chuean 

Similar to Yim mer lessanai, but more the “Mwhahaha” bad guy smile, this would be used by a person who has gotten the upper hand over someone.

6. Yim dor dhaan 

This smile indicates that you disagree, but will entertain the idea or go along with the action regardless. It’s the “You can go ahead, but you know I disagree and that your idea isn’t a good one” smile.

7. Yim sao 

This is the standard smile of sadness, one that indicates someone really isn’t happy.

8. Yim haeng 

This is the dry smile, also known as the “I know I owe you the money but I don’t have it” smile.

9. Yim suu suu! 

This is the smile of encouragement, the  “You/I can do it” smile.

10. Yim yoh-yae 

This smile is the Thai equivalent to suggesting that it’s not worth getting upset over something that seems pretty bad, but has happened and can’t be changed.In essence, it’s the “no point in crying over spilt milk” smile.

11. Yim thang nam daa 

This smile must be interpreted in context, as it can mean two different things. On one hand it can mean “I’m so happy I’m crying inside”, and on the other, given different circumstances, “I’m so sad inside, but I’m still smiling”.

12. Fuoon Yim 

This is the “mai jing jai” (literally translated as ‘not real heart’) smile.  It’s a stiff and somewhat fake smile. For example, “I should laugh at the joke, but it’s not funny, so I’ll do this smile instead and help you move on”.

13. Yim taak thaai 

This is the smile of convenience, a polite smile that enables you to acknowledge someone you don’t know that well, or someone you aren’t going to get into a long conversation with. It’s pretty much the most common smile you’ll get when out and about in Thailand.

http://www.thethailandlife.com/whats-behind-a-thai-smile

23 hours ago, Phuketboy said:

20 baht for a life?  Life is getting cheaper and cheaper while the cost of everything else keeps increasing.    

Blame reincarnation. Its not that bad to die. "Him. Come. Back. Next. Life." 555

22 hours ago, performance said:

What a stupid comment he lost his life over some chicken. Maybe you can date Attanan 

sorry i might have read the story wrong i thought the guy who wanted to buy his dinner and received the 100 baht was the one who committed the murder ? i was stating that instead of getting into an argument and killing someone he did have choices and could have done things differently by getting only sticky rice then he could have given the 80 baht change to the guy who i must have read wrong was the victim , then everyone would have been satisfied 

On 1/30/2017 at 3:13 PM, Deez said:

iPhone payments and motor bike payment eats up the majority of their salary. Its also why they never leave home

Setting false standards, cutting their clothes more than their sizes. How on earth is someone earning 13k and takes a car that she pays 7k per month? My gf told me they do this and at work can't eat, eat noodles every day, park their cars and borrow her bike to run around due to no fuel. Look for men here and there to meet up with life's demands, etc. It is a sham.

Thais are often too violent because they have been silence in their thinking and are conditioned to act often against their will for too long and they have a million and one things/problems in their minds/hearts that are eating them up but they can't speak them out. So with the least problem, they are forced to explode like a bomb. When one speaks their mind, they are relieved of all the burden that are in their minds. When one carries so many problems in their minds, they can only be an angry person and will always act violently when there is a small problem.

3 minutes ago, Shatian said:

Thais are often too violent because they have been silence in their thinking and are conditioned to act often against their will for too long and they have a million and one things/problems in their minds/hearts that are eating them up but they can't speak them out. So with the least problem, they are forced to explode like a bomb. When one speaks their mind, they are relieved of all the burden that are in their minds. When one carries so many problems in their minds, they can only be an angry person and will always act violently when there is a small problem.

Not in my experience...but then I'm not a psychologist.

Archived