Ex pat tv choices uk tv in thailand

Iforbach

I have a 30mb download internet line from True for 799+vat per month. I bought a cheap TV Beelink box from Gearbest online and although it was fully loaded with an old version of Kodi, I uninstalled and upgraded, then installed the Pulse CNN build plus Mobdro. Not too impressed with Mobdro but have many sources of most TV streams. With a good internet connection this has to be the cheapest way to get TV. Delivery following order took under 2 weeks with a 90 day money back guarantee. Well pleased. 

Hi all/. I contacted Pulse T.V James last week about changing over from True visions?

He answered all my questions - i went ahead and subscribed for 1 year and 2 boxes? 10k plus 4.5k, next day post to my house (great)!

Now i have dumped my true visions t.v and phone package (hurrah)! saving 24k now per year! from the rubbish true are showing now!

I have newer movies ! plus they have a movie folder, documentaries folder (showing upto date, latest, shows, movies) in addition to the normal channels.

Had some small buffing issues though?

Advice?  - setup your T.v (downstairs direct through Lan cable (if through wifi some buffing at times), now direct hook up through lan cable great!

Upstairs box T.V worked the same (on wifi) - some slight buffing issues at time? - NOW i have set up - through - POWERLINE adaptor as James told me: so connected via a Lan cable from electric plugs - GREAT THE Same now!

Thank you Pulse T.V - I am very happy now - plus saving 24k a year from my old true rubbish system - I want formula 1 - pulse offer this!

Also you can download there movie players and watch this service on your computer, mobile - if you want to watch there srvice when you are away from home? as long as you have an internet connection, along with re-cap t.v 24hrs back programs! 

cheers for now - if this helps you to descide to try this service! 

3 hours ago, Martinpeter said:

Thank you Pulse T.V - I am very happy now - plus saving 24k a year from my old true rubbish system - I want formula 1 - pulse offer this!

If you have an android box then install mobro and you will have skysportsf1 on the sports section

Kodi is great!

I cancelled TrueVisions a couple of weeks ago after they dropped the HBO channels and Cinemax, bought an Android box with Kodi installed, and have been a happy camper ever since!

Would not consider ever returning to TrueVisions... there is so much out there and it's so much better (and cheaper).

• 3 weeks later...

I gave up watching ilikehd last year after their service deteriorated.

Mobdro and Kodi just about met my needs but a WINET connection isn't really good enough so I decided to give ilikehd another try and to be honest their service is a great improvement from my experience last year. Consistent streams even during peak hours.

Archived