American arrested on charges of sex with a minor in Udon after being caught at home with 17 year old

webfact

3 hours ago, starky said:

No mate you do, because in the post I replied to old mate whatever his name is not only stated that most 17 year old Thai girls were sexually active but that the also posted their eacapades on social media. No need for an apology just be careful throwing around the word slanderous when comprehension seems to be somewhat difficult for you. 

Cant argue with a brick wall.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, SaintLouisBlues said:

Look at Rupert Murdoch!

Look at any older guy who has a heap of money, guaranteed the wife/girlfriend is half his age or younger. I don't have a problem with that as long as both parties are happy with the arrangement.

8 hours ago, manarak said:

No, but the article makes clear "A" is a prostitute, and the lower age limit for prostitutes is 18.

And the lower legal  age limit outside of prostitution is 15.

and a Thai age of 15 is actually what we would refer to as 14

nope, it is simply illegal because the law explicitly states the lower age limit for prostitutes is 18.

To make a statement on this is not about the the underage sex in this case. The question must be ask, why are there so many scumbags in Thailand that takes advantage of the poverty in Thailand and offering money for sex to these young girls. My point of view on this case is that these scumbags of the world do it for their own pleasure and must be locked away for many years to come. Furthermore making a video and then sell it online for a income to live in Thailand is a big offence and needs the maximum punishment that can be dished up. A poor young girl will do anything to have money in her pocket  to buy something that they can't afford normally.

1 hour ago, The manic said:

Old men do not want to bang women of their own  age.  Get real.  

Yeah, or just try to live a decent and normal life even if you visit another country.
But ok, I get real and understand that old men are only out for sex, appearently no have a brain for something else more than drinking to much beer and getting a 40 year younger girl to bang.
Also paying for it, and change like dirty underwear everytime says a lot of a person.
Now who needs to get real?

8 hours ago, ezzra said:

Never mind that almost all the 17 years old girls in Thailand are actively engaged in sexual activities at a much younger age, while posting their sexual escaped on social media for all the world to see, and many are with kids and have been married and dumped by boyfriend, but don't let the facts distract you from the reality that in Thailand a 17 years old woman is considered a minor still and in need of the government protection.....

To make a statement on this is not about the the underage sex in this case. The question must be ask, why are there so many scumbags in Thailand that takes advantage of the poverty in Thailand and offering money for sex to these young girls. My point of view on this case is that these scumbags of the world do it for their own pleasure and must be locked away for many years to come. Furthermore making a video and then sell it online for a income to live in Thailand is a big offence and needs the maximum punishment that can be dished up. A poor young girl will do anything to have money in her pocket  to buy something that they can't afford normally.

1 minute ago, Rough Rider said:

You know there's always taking a job in a factory to make a living. You make it sound as these young girls have no choice, they do, but working in a bar and having sex is just an easier and more profitable option.

21 minutes ago, SaintLouisBlues said:

Not that you're being racist of course

And just how is that racist? The education and mental capacity of a teenager is always suspect in any country (even the US). Its why laws exist to stop demented vultures like this guy from preying on them. He wouldn't pull this off in the US due to a host of reasons. This is why many men move here, sadly. They should be ashamed.

We know here, like many impoverished nations, that young adults can be challenged compared to other parts of the world. Nothing racist about it. Just simple plain facts.

1 minute ago, giddyup said:

You know there's always taking a job in a factory to make a living. You make it sound as these young girls have no choice, they do, but working in a bar and having sex is just an easier and more profitable option.

Do you really think that you can easily find a job in Thailand at the age of 17. You are a real prick thinking that way. 

3 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Yeah, or just try to live a decent and normal life even if you visit another country.
But ok, I get real and understand that old men are only out for sex, appearently no have a brain for something else more than drinking to much beer and getting a 40 year younger girl to bang.
Also paying for it, and change like dirty underwear everytime says a lot of a person.
Now who needs to get real?

Are you living in the real world or the land of Oz? Are you suggesting that it's only old men that are having sex with young girls in Thailand, or anywhere else for that matter? I live in Pattaya, take a trip down Walking Street at night and you will see most of the "sex tourists" are in the 20-50 age group, not a bunch of geriatrics as you suggest. They call prostitution the oldest profession for a reason, and it will be around long after you and I are gone, so get used to it.

2 minutes ago, Rough Rider said:

I Agree, its called exploitation and there are dirtbags from all over the world washing up here to take part in it. I am glad he showed them his US passport. He will hopefully be trashed harshly in both countries as he should be. SHiiiiiit. "Lonely in America?" What an excuse, what he meant to say was he couldn't find young underage girls to exploit and video tape very easily and left to come here because its easy.

nope, it is simply illegal because the law explicitly states the lower age limit for prostitutes is 18.

I thought prostitution was illegal in Thailand.

What the law actually says is that the legal age of consent is 15.

However, sex for those aged 15 band over but under 18, is illegal if it is being paid for.

Hence, had the girl said she loved the fella and wasn't being paid it would all have been okay.

9 minutes ago, Rough Rider said:

Do you really think that you can easily find a job in Thailand at the age of 17. You are a real prick thinking that way. 

And you are totally ignorant for thinking you can't? The girls who turn to prostitution aren't university graduates, they are uneducated and have limited choices like menial work in a factory. Which by the way, they are crying out for workers.

8 minutes ago, JAFO said:

I Agree, its called exploitation and there are dirtbags from all over the world washing up here to take part in it. I am glad he showed them his US passport. He will hopefully be trashed harshly in both countries as he should be. SHiiiiiit. "Lonely in America?" What an excuse, what he meant to say was he couldn't find young underage girls to exploit and video tape very easily and left to come here because its easy.

How is it exploitation when the girls make a choice as to what they do? As I have pointed out several times, they do have other choices, but it means working in a factory, standing on your feet for 8 hours a day for minimum wages. If they were in the UK or Australia they would just pump out a few kids and suck on the welfare teat, but unfortunately such a generous system isn't available in Thailand.

2 minutes ago, giddyup said:

And you are totally ignorant for thinking you can't. The girls who turn to prostitution aren't university graduates, they are uneducated and have no choice but menial work in a factory. Which by the way, they are crying out for workers.

Did I said it is difficult or you can't. Don't change my words. Or are you one of these scumbags trying to legit these actions.

1 minute ago, giddyup said:

How is it exploitation when the girls make a choice as to what they do? As I have pointed out several times, they do have other choices, but it means working in a factory, standing on your feet for 8 hours a day for minimum wages.

Its exploitation because they are underage. They see 500 baht and think WOW!!!.

Come on, they are juveniles. You know if the guy was say 20 and she was 17 its 2 young adults experimenting and no money is exchanged and its part of natural growth but a 57 year old dirtbag paying them to do sex video's...thats exploitation. He is exploiting their weakness for money. 

9 hours ago, ezzra said:

Never mind that almost all the 17 years old girls in Thailand are actively engaged in sexual activities at a much younger age, while posting their sexual escaped on social media for all the world to see, and many are with kids and have been married and dumped by boyfriend, but don't let the facts distract you from the reality that in Thailand a 17 years old woman is considered a minor still and in need of the government protection.....

"Almost all the 17 years old (sic) girls in Thailand..."

Maybe you could tell us where or how you gained this omniscience (infinite knowledge).

3 minutes ago, Rough Rider said:

Did I said it is difficult or you can't. Don't change my words. Or are you one of these scumbags trying to legit these actions.

Here's what you said "Do you really think that you can easily find a job in Thailand at the age of 17". And I'm saying, yes you can, but you have to be prepared to do a menial job. What part of that don't you understand? Talk about thick.

2 minutes ago, giddyup said:

How is it exploitation when the girls make a choice as to what they do? As I have pointed out several times, they do have other choices, but it means working in a factory, standing on your feet for 8 hours a day for minimum wages.

It is exploitation.

It's not just about not wanting to be on one's feet all day - a lot of these girls do actually send money home contrary to your self-serving BS comment earlier

Maybe it makes sexpats and sex tourists feel better about what they do think the girls open their legs just to get a new iPhone but, more often than not, it's to help out family.

7 hours ago, oxo1947 said:

Not legal in America---where you can join the Army at 17 and learn to kill people---but don't try to buy a Cigarette,,,

I am not sure, but this guy could  possibly be up for their Double wammy  type law, that allows them to charge you again when you return to  America even through you have had your punishment in another country.

It varies state to state. In Michigan the legal age of consent is 16 unless you're in a position of authority over the person.

7 hours ago, chrisinth said:

" A concerned member of the public called the Udon cops to a rented room in Pracha-uthit Road where they found the suspect"

Sometimes the answer is in the OP.......................;)

A concerned member of the public?

Very rare animal in Thailand.

Someone who wasn't being paid or who smells US Dollars, is far more credible.

6 minutes ago, YeahSiam said:

It is exploitation.

It's not just about not wanting to be on one's feet all day - a lot of these girls do actually send money home contrary to your self-serving BS comment earlier

Maybe it makes sexpats and sex tourists feel better about what they do think the girls open their legs just to get a new iPhone but, more often than not, it's to help out family.

Not saying that they don't send a few baht home to help out mum and dad, but this isn't India, people aren't starving, and they could just as easily send some money home if they had a job in a factory, so your argument holds no water. They want the bar life because it's easy money. You might want to suffer under the illusion that that they are all forced into the trade by economics, but that's not the reality.

Just now, giddyup said:

Not saying that they don't send a few baht home to help out mum and dad, but this isn't India, people aren't starving, and they could just as easily send some money home if they had a job in a factory, so your argument holds no water. They want the bar life because it's easy money.

How could you possibly know? In many cases, they are helping put siblings through college or helping family to pay off debts.

You're letting your bias and an innate desire to excuse whatever you might or might have gotten up to in Thailand in the past get the better of you.

Perhaps admitting to exploitation of a girl's situation for your own gratification wouldn't sit well with you but dismissing them as vacuous playthings only out to buy the latest consumer guff isn't going to work.

6 minutes ago, YeahSiam said:

How could you possibly know? In many cases, they are helping put siblings through college or helping family to pay off debts.

You're letting your bias and an innate desire to excuse whatever you might or might have gotten up to in Thailand in the past get the better of you.

Perhaps admitting to exploitation of a girl's situation for your own gratification wouldn't sit well with you but dismissing them as vacuous playthings only out to buy the latest consumer guff isn't going to work.

You keep insisting that their choice of prostitution as a means of earning an income is their only choice, you totally overlook my comments as to other jobs being available to them because that doesn't suit your quite blinkered opinions. You have no idea as to what I may or may not have got up to in my past, and you are about as informed on that as you are on this subject. 

7 hours ago, mikebell said:

Here, here. Young ones have no idea that they can get something other than money out of the transaction.  The older ones are the best.

Agreed. And because they're often desperate, they're very grateful when they do finally get laid.

Their expiration date is approaching.

Just now, giddyup said:

You keep insisting that their choice of prostitution as a means of earning an income is their only choice, you totally overlook my comments as to other jobs being available to them because that doesn't suit your quite blinkered opinions. You have no idea as to what I may or may not have got up to in my past, and you are about as informed on that as you are this subject. 

No I don't know what you may or may not have gotten up to in your past or your present - that's pretty much what i said

I do, however, have to assume that your repeated assertions that they're all at it to buy iPhones is because you're trying to exorcise whatever guilt you may feel for having taken advantage of their situations.

I'm not insisting on anything.

I'm not saying there aren't girls out there turning tricks to fund consumer largesse but I'm open-minded and knowledgeable enough to know that many have far nobler goals - something your blinkered opinion can't seem to accept

Archived