American arrested on charges of sex with a minor in Udon after being caught at home with 17 year old

webfact

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, YeahSiam said:

No I don't know what you may or may not have gotten up to in your past or your present - that's pretty much what i said

I do, however, have to assume that your repeated assertions that they're all at it to buy iPhones is because you're trying to exorcise whatever guilt you may feel for having taken advantage of their situations.

I'm not insisting on anything.

I'm not saying there aren't girls out there turning tricks to fund consumer largesse but I'm open-minded and knowledgeable enough to know that many have far nobler goals - something your blinkered opinion can't seem to accept

Oh, please, at least try and be original. I have already used "blinkered opinion".

1 minute ago, sioux2012 said:

Again Americans are either putting their willy into minors or upsetting the world with banning Muslims and building walls. Only the Americans know how!!

Didn't know Americans have cornered the market on putting willies into minors. Learn something new every day, of course 99% of it is total rubbish.

8 hours ago, Mickmouse1 said:

I am safe I only go for the over 45....they perform better as they want to prove a point...???????

"Don't tell, don't yell, don't smell, don't swell and are as grateful as hell."  Or so someone once told me. Not that I would know of course.....

Just now, whatawonderfulday said:

Actually with Trump it appears that the willies are now running the US.

Yeah, they have had some real prizes previously, like George W, responsible for the total chaos of the present Middle East.

1 hour ago, Rough Rider said:

To make a statement on this is not about the the underage sex in this case. The question must be ask, why are there so many scumbags in Thailand that takes advantage of the poverty in Thailand and offering money for sex to these young girls. My point of view on this case is that these scumbags of the world do it for their own pleasure and must be locked away for many years to come. Furthermore making a video and then sell it online for a income to live in Thailand is a big offence and needs the maximum punishment that can be dished up. A poor young girl will do anything to have money in her pocket  to buy something that they can't afford normally.

"A poor young girl will do anything to have money in her pocket  to buy something that they can't afford normally."

What an incredible insult to all poor young girls.  A disgusting thing to say.

4 minutes ago, oobar said:

"A poor young girl will do anything to have money in her pocket  to buy something that they can't afford normally."

What an incredible insult to all poor young girls.  A disgusting thing to say.

Did you miss the stories a few years ago about the large number of Japanese schoolgirls who went hunting for men who would buy them consumer goods or give them money in return for sex?

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

Are you living in the real world or the land of Oz? Are you suggesting that it's only old men that are having sex with young girls in Thailand, or anywhere else for that matter? I live in Pattaya, take a trip down Walking Street at night and you will see most of the "sex tourists" are in the 20-50 age group, not a bunch of geriatrics as you suggest. They call prostitution the oldest profession for a reason, and it will be around long after you and I are gone, so get used to it.

Yep, I know you would turn the discussion around to your style. I was refering to the article, and a 57 year old going with a girl that is 40 years younger than him. Not the 20-50 that goes with 18-30 year old girls. Never talked about that.
I have been to Pattaya, and I have been living in Thailand for 16 years. Just very tired of grown up men that act like they have something in common with a girl 40 year younger and also all perverts that publish the sex on Internet. End of this, your comment was totally irrelevant to what I wrote.

6 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

If the guy was Thai no problem only problem here the guys not Thai show me the moneyTIT

Yep ,  farang no good , not have money to pay police , set up sure .

Udon hotels ,  are  upping their  prices ,  ready for the  rush . 

11 hours ago, Thechook said:

So is under 18 a minor in Thailand?  I thought 16 was the age of consent, guess I was wrong.

17 Udon She could be a Greatgranny at 39 . I bet her brothers and uncles think she is too old now they moved on to her younger sister.

On the job training all done Inhouse

The local live music bar/restaurant in my little town has "waitresses" below 18yo. They heat up the local males, can be bought food and drinks, and if ure "handsome" and spent enough money (treats) some of the girls will continue to "serve" privately after closure time, in your house or hotel room, for a "tip" around 1000thb-1500thb. The girls are not like bargirls catering to farlangs. Most are amateur freelancers who need a new phone or better: their thai 18yo boyfriends need a new phone. 555

10 hours ago, manarak said:

No, but the article makes clear "A" is a prostitute, and the lower age limit for prostitutes is 18.

And the lower legal  age limit outside of prostitution is 15.

I thought prostitution was illegal in Thailand. :cheesy:

It is good that you are not a lawyer and I hope nobody is taking your advice!

There is no legal age of consent in Thailand for prostitution.

Prostitution is not legal in Thailand at any age.

18 is the legal age of consent of have sex.

15 is the legal age to get married, but only with parental consent.

It is a common misconception of foreigners that 15 is the legal age of consent to have sex in Thailand., it is not true.

Ignorance of the law is not an excuse and this misconception can get you into a lot of trouble with the law, or blackmailers, or both.

Why not just grow up and have sex with adults?

10 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

It isn't. Aspects of it are illegal, but paying for sex isn't. Paying for underage sex is.

I thought prostitution was illegal in Thailand full stop. Well I'm glad to know the fat, tattooed, facial haired brigade paying for their sex are not breaking the law.

3 minutes ago, willyumiii said:

It is good that you are not a lawyer and I hope nobody is taking your advice!

There is no legal age of consent in Thailand for prostitution.

Prostitution is not legal in Thailand at any age.

18 is the legal age of consent of have sex.

15 is the legal age to get married, but only with parental consent.

It is a common misconception of foreigners that 15 is the legal age of consent to have sex in Thailand., it is not true.

Ignorance of the law is not an excuse and this misconception can get you into a lot of trouble with the law, or blackmailers, or both.

Why not just grow up and have sex with adults?

Sir i agree with u totally I love older ladies you cant beat experience 

2 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I thought prostitution was illegal in Thailand full stop. Well I'm glad to know the fat, tattooed, facial haired brigade paying for their sex are not breaking the law.

Is that a self-description?

4 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Glad to have helped you! Most people paying for sex in Thailand are actually Thai.

Indeed but they've at least got enough discretion not to drag their hotpant-wearing, platform-booted, boob-tubed tricks down the street in broad daylight

1 hour ago, Mook23 said:

The local live music bar/restaurant in my little town has "waitresses" below 18yo. They heat up the local males, can be bought food and drinks, and if ure "handsome" and spent enough money (treats) some of the girls will continue to "serve" privately after closure time, in your house or hotel room, for a "tip" around 1000thb-1500thb. The girls are not like bargirls catering to farlangs. Most are amateur freelancers who need a new phone or better: their thai 18yo boyfriends need a new phone. 555

Exsuse me  sir ,  where is your  little  town ,  I can travel .

LADY  she work  Bar , aka bar lady ,  not same same   prostitute . LOSs

13 hours ago, ezzra said:

Never mind that almost all the 17 years old girls in Thailand are actively engaged in sexual activities at a much younger age, while posting their sexual escaped on social media for all the world to see, and many are with kids and have been married and dumped by boyfriend, but don't let the facts distract you from the reality that in Thailand a 17 years old woman is considered a minor still and in need of the government protection.....

May be you ought to expand your horizons ezzra. Sounds like you are talking about the girls who end up in the bars.

Archived