Oysters And Steak

corkscrew

Whatever happened to the Baker's dozen?

I remember having oysters with my sister in Toronto and showing my complete lack of 'couth' by

ordering another dozen straight after....it is just not done, however nice they are :o

oh, I like oysters too much...with the briney taste and the slimy texture and with someone you love you want to rip off their clothes and etc...

not too good for a falang with high expectations and proper intentions in a high falutin' restaurant in BKK...

(pant, pant...oh look now, what mess in front of the keyboard...)

Whatever happened to the Baker's dozen?

I remember having oysters with my sister in Toronto and showing my complete lack of 'couth' by

ordering another dozen straight after....it is just not done, however nice they are :o

oh, I like oysters too much...with the briney taste and the slimy texture and with someone you love you want to rip off their clothes and etc...

not too good for a falang with high expectations and proper intentions in a high falutin' restaurant in BKK...

(pant, pant...oh look now, what mess in front of the keyboard...)

Carrefour on Rama IV were doing french oysters over the weekend. Buy one box, get one free for 700 odd baht. Each box had two dozen. You had to shuck them yourself, and one or two were a bit dry, but gee they were nice.