"Mysterious" death as Kazakh tourist found dead in Pattaya hotel bed

webfact

"Mysterious" death as Kazakh tourist found dead in Pattaya hotel bed

1p1.jpg

Picture: Sanook

PATTAYA: -- Police are investigating a mysterious death after a Kazakh man was found dead beside his girlfriend in a Pattaya hotel room.

Police were called to the third floor of a hotel in Soi Bua Khao yesterday after reports of a bad smell coming from Room 327.

In the room they found the naked dead body of a 41 year old Kazakhstan man on the bed. Medics reckoned he had been dead at least two days, reported Sanook.

Next to the body they found his girlfriend in a state of drunkenness. She was unable to say what had happened.

There was vomit and feces in the room and police found a lot of empty liquor bottles.

The body was sent for autopsy. Patananan Somnuan of the Pattaya police said that at this stage it was not possible to offer an opinion of what had happened.

There was no sign of a struggle or injuries to the dead man.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-02-01

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Thaiwrath said:

Dead for 2 days, and she was still drunk !

This is going to be very difficult for us TV sleuths to get our heads round.

Something missing in the story, I think.

a bathroom

yes very weird to say the least, hard to figure what goes on behind closed doors with some people

16 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:
19 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Still?

Again and again maybe.

And probably other drugs involved?

Seems like that to me, they were probably on a drink and drugs bender. More self destructive people.

Yes, I agree. And she was glad the guy was dead-still for a while and not bothering her with his pervert wishes, until she ran out of money, gave him a nudge, and got aware she could delete the "-still" part from "dead-still"

Sure just a guess...

2 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Dead for 2 days, and she was still drunk !

This is going to be very difficult for us TV sleuths to get our heads round.

Something missing in the story, I think.

She woke up and realized he was dead and started the wake/mourning early. Her ATM had just passed away that alone is enough reason to grieve. I to wonder what the cause of death was. 

In the room they found the naked dead body of a 41 year old Kazakhstan man on the bed. Medics reckoned he had been dead at least two days. Next to the body they found his girlfriend in a state of drunkenness.

She was definately not his yoga instructor- and now we slowly breathe in and out

Looks and sounds like a classic case of alcohol poisoning.  A miserable way to die, first your body trys to get rid of the alcohol by throwing up, and you throw up till there is nothing left,  Then you can't stop the dry heaves, by now your body is so dehydrated all your fluids and electrolytes are gone, the only thing that is going to save your life is the nearest ER.  With that not forthcoming your system starts shutting down, your liver can't filter no more alcohol it shuts down.  Your kidneys do not have enough body fluids to continue to function they shut down.  The lungs,heart,and brain follow suite.  Its over, then your body loses control of the bowels and urine,just like a person thats been hung.  No other drugs needed.

This poor party animal made his first and last mistake of trying to go shot for shot with a pattaya working girl who's job is drinking on a daily basis.  Sad

2 hours ago, monspencer said:

What a 'crap' comment. I have lived here in Pattaya for over 10 years along with my Thai wife and love the place. 

Unfortunately, Pattaya has this image of being a magnet that attracts all kinds of wierdos and a safe haven for criminals, alcoholics, drug & sex addicts etc. What you need to think is, why did it end up with being seen as such, if it is indeed a nice and lovely place where you can take a walk or watch the stars at night on the beach at with your wife & children?

20 hours ago, saakura said:

This is weird even by Pattaya standards!

Yes, you are right Pattaya will become famous if this goes on. People will say, "Oh, it's Pattaya again , look, look at this photos.  By the way why was that Khazah guy died sitting on bed with his knees up, look like he was comfortably seated on a bed. Just strange. Someone seat him up nicely before rigor mortis took place?  Some murderers said to him, "Just sit here nice and easy and when your picture is taken you will look good", then they bend his knee up so he would fall over.

17 hours ago, just bob said:

How the fcck do you die laying on your back with your legs up?  Did she push his legs up after rigor mortis set in?  Why?

Nevermind, sorry I read this...

I was asking the same question before I saw what you wrote before me. You are ahead of me. (even in school?)

18 hours ago, BruceMangosteen said:

What are those curtains? For darkening the room during the day? I've only seen them at hotels catering to airline staff which certainly that area wouldn't be...

Why airline staff needs darkening the room during the day? I don't quite get what you talking about.

Archived