"Mysterious" death as Kazakh tourist found dead in Pattaya hotel bed

webfact

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, madusa said:

Why airline staff needs darkening the room during the day? I don't quite get what you talking about.

Because they have to fly at night, or just flew all night. Quite common. Check out the Conrad in Bangkok where many flight crews stay.(and it's not at the airport) I would assume the Novetel at the airport itself also have this. Usually automatic remote control. God Bless You. 

16 hours ago, BruceMangosteen said:

Because they have to fly at night, or just flew all night. Quite common. Check out the Conrad in Bangkok where many flight crews stay.(and it's not at the airport) I would assume the Novetel at the airport itself also have this. Usually automatic remote control. God Bless You. 

You mean to say they fool their bodies into believing that day is night and night is day, is that what they are doing?  So your brain fools your body or be more precise your perception of the darkness fools the body, and you get a good sleep. Are they walking about in room in darkness?

16 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

No pointing, no close-up photos of the deceased, and no off-the-cuff theories from the police.

I'm confused. :ohmy:

I am not surprised you are confused because being in Thailand is a confusion itself made by people who are confused for a start. First they confused Thailand for a Paradise, didn't they? Then they are confused that the women in Thailand really love them...  well, it goes on and on you know.  I hope you are able to figure this out or wait till all beer has been passed out in your piss.

"I am confused too why Thais always drive on the wrong side of the road". One day I will ask them to explain to clear my confusion.

36 minutes ago, madusa said:

You mean to say they fool their bodies into believing that day is night and night is day, is that what they are doing?  So your brain fools your body or be more precise your perception of the darkness fools the body, and you get a good sleep. Are they walking about in room in darkness?

No. They are not walking around the room in darkness because they are sleeping. They've been flying all night and need to sleep during the day before their return night flight. A lot of people, no matter how tired, are very sensitive to any sort of light and struggle to get to sleep. Heavy blinds block the primary source of light and then they hit the 'master' switch beside the bed that kills all room lighting.

AFAIK, not available on Buakhao flops.

I would guess the police are jumping the gun when they estimate he was dead for two days.

More likely the "bad smell" was the excrement and urine that evacuated the dead man's body.

And she was probably pissed and stoned for the both of them.

In that position, if he vomited he would probably choke on it if he was unconscious. Or it could simply be fatal alcohol poisoning.

It's a strange way to go, but not inexplicable.

malt 25

I dunno,was it said that it was? maybe they counted his teeth,like you do with horses.i would think that anyone staying with a hooker,would have parked his pp either in the security box,safe, we will never know will we,unless you know something that we dont.Well done Sherlock.

4 hours ago, just bob said:

How the fcck do you die laying on your back with your legs up?  Did she push his legs up after rigor mortis set in?  Why?

Nevermind, sorry I read this...

It's not him with his legs up, it's her.  He's laying behind, pixelated out, with a cop (or similar) leaning over him.  Equally weird that his girlfriend still lay next to him though.

You know folks .....after 11 years of personal association with LoS......this one takes the biscuit.

I can understand the police problem - how do you file this one under standard suicide ?

and I feel sorry for the maid - once again the bad smell story - which is compounded with this guys renal failure...If it were not for the maid ? at what stage was the GF going to realise something was amiss in the room, if she was not bothered by the smell or his lack of interest in her anymore.....?  

AND ....I am obviously getting hardened to all this by finding most of the posts on here as highly amusing... not seen an RIP yet...... oops I just did it...but  not really under a faith sort of thing.

9 hours ago, giddyup said:

Sounds like a case for Columbo.

2 days dead !!  dont the maids change the beds , sounds like they just waited until the bed was changed , then said come on lets get legless and commit harry carry , cannot beleive the girlfriend laid there for 2 days , she must have woken up and gone to the toilet and then seen boyfriend dead , a clear verdict of SUICIDE !

17 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Dead for 2 days, and she was still drunk !

This is going to be very difficult for us TV sleuths to get our heads round.

Something missing in the story, I think.

Come on, this has never stopped the TVF sleuths before.  Are you forgetting the principal rule in the handbook.  Never let facts get in the way.  :wai:

20 minutes ago, simon43 said:

I just realised that in the photo, the dead guy is heavily-pixellated out.  The 'body' that you can see on the bed is actually the blind-drunk girlfriend.

DEAD at least 2 DAYS,have the hotel checked that why the MAID has not showed up for work?2DAYS.:partytime2:

10 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

malt 25

I dunno,was it said that it was? maybe they counted his teeth,like you do with horses.i would think that anyone staying with a hooker,would have parked his pp either in the security box,safe, we will never know will we,unless you know something that we dont.Well done Sherlock.

Dave, mate. You don't think the BIB would have gained access to safe or security box while doing their investigation ? How did they know his nationality ? Even if PP not in the room, reception would have a copy of same. One doesn't need to be Sherlock, just a bit of common sense & an open mind.

13 hours ago, madusa said:

For shift workers eye masks can help daytime sleep but a darkened room is better. Don't you know this?  

Get wise and also learn about Circadian Rhythms where our biological clock is back the front in shift workers and a cause of many problems especially depression.

I notice that many replies to this thread appear to assume that the girlfriend is Thai. I referred to the source, but it is in Thai language. so I don't really know the nationality of the reported 'girlfriend'. Maybe she too was a Kazakh national - it doesn't seem to say, or does it? Just a thught, really......

Archived