"Mysterious" death as Kazakh tourist found dead in Pattaya hotel bed

webfact

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Jing Joe said:

For shift workers eye masks can help daytime sleep but a darkened room is better. Don't you know this?  

Get wise and also learn about Circadian Rhythms where our biological clock is back the front in shift workers and a cause of many problems especially depression.

Off topic I know but, I worked 12 hour night shifts for nearly 20 years, my bedroom had Blackout curtains so I could sleep during the day, when I got home I always had a beer or 2 before bed, a bit like 9 till 5 ers do when they get home from a hard day in the office. Working shifts especially nights gets to you in the end, so very very happy to be retired from that crap :smile:

Cause of death is most likely to be choked on own vomit especially being found in that position. Don't know about her she must have passed out and woke up in a drunken stupor. Very strange, I suppose the cops in Pattaya have seen it all now.

On ‎1‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 2:14 PM, cyberfarang said:

Seems like that to me, they were probably on a drink and drugs bender. More self destructive people.

Highly provable, maybe they passed out together, she woke up drank some more , then realised he was brown bread, , didn't know what to do, maybe she's a chronic alky / drug addict and a bit nutty.

Very strange Dr Watson, I wonder if we will ever know what happened here.

On 2017/2/1 at 8:19 AM, Wazza1 said:

Note to self, next time in Pattaya don't stay in any room 321.

sure, but 321 in which hotel?  all hotels in pattaya have room 321, so to be on the safe side just avoid all 321 no matter which hotel right? Good man.

Archived