BANGKOK 17 February 2019 02:25
yskb

World of Warcraft guild for foreigners based in Thailand

Yes I was pleasantly surprised about how they combined the servers. Are all servers combined ? There are a lot of new things.

EU / CH / USA are still separated, but within those groupings (or within your battlegroup, im not sure which) you can visit to other’s realms if you invite someone from another realm to a party and make them the leader. Gives extra options if a quest mob is bugged on your server or if you just want to quest with friends from another server. Dungeons & normal/heroic raids work the same way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 8/12/2018 at 10:21 PM, robblok said:

I just started playing wow again.. but it will take a while before I am leveled. I won't rush it the GF is playing it too its nice to play it after so many years. Lag around 200 on an us server so not too bad.

That’s quite good latency. What internet provider are you using? I was closer to 300ms using True ADSL. 

We should also make one for PUBG mobile. I play on the asian servers because my ping is too high in North America. Would be nice to play with some English speakers.

24 minutes ago, Crash999 said:

That’s quite good latency. What internet provider are you using? I was closer to 300ms using True ADSL. 

3BB fiber optic 200/100 (i think) and the 200 ms is when 2 computers are playing WOW at the same time. Not that i think it would matter much.

I am located in BKK maybe that makes a difference too.

4 hours ago, Crash999 said:

Which server are you on?  One of the Oceanic servers?  (As latency that high sounds like an actual US server).  Oceanic servers are in Australia, so not too far away.

I get about 170-180ms I think, that's with 3BB.  I'm in an amphur town about 500km from Bangkok, so I'd imagine withing Bangkok it'd be possible to get a little lower.  

Edited by SlyAnimal

17 hours ago, SlyAnimal said:

Which server are you on?  One of the Oceanic servers?  (As latency that high sounds like an actual US server).  Oceanic servers are in Australia, so not too far away.

I get about 170-180ms I think, that's with 3BB.  I'm in an amphur town about 500km from Bangkok, so I'd imagine withing Bangkok it'd be possible to get a little lower.  

I am probably on a US server.. my mistake im on bonechewer.

Other question.. i bought the expantion.. and all of a sudden I can't go to darnassus anymore as its destroyed. How can I meet friends who still play in darnassus .. darkshore looks different too. Maybe meet at darkshore.. im not sure anymore.

Never mind the added a time travel option so you could still go back to the old parts. 

Just fired it up for the first time since about 2006. If i'd have known about the Kung <deleted> panda's would have tried it out again a long time ago ? Playing on Oceania servers. Probably just play around a bit for a few days before deciding on what to boost to 110.

2 hours ago, KonJon said:

Just fired it up for the first time since about 2006. If i'd have known about the Kung <deleted> panda's would have tried it out again a long time ago ? Playing on Oceania servers. Probably just play around a bit for a few days before deciding on what to boost to 110.

I actually did a 110 boost but i did not like it. I prefer leveling up my Character up myself. Like you I havent  played for many many years and its quite fun to play again. I think if you go for the boost you miss out on a lot. Sure it will help you get in sync with the others. 

I boosted one char up.. but am not using that char, i just play with my others and its amazing how fast you level up now. Especially if you can buy heirlooms (but that means having gold) Heirlooms mean a 30% extra XP or even more when leveling up. It also means that you don't have to upgrade certain equipment.

An other thing is they changed how you level up.. before area's had certain level MOBS now the level of the MOB is dependend on your level. So you could be leveling up in area's you previously could not level up in. You do have to check first but many area's of the first WOW expansion are not 20-60 meaning the mobs in that area adjust to your level so it does not matter if you go wetlands or stay in stranglethorn the mobs will be your level no matter what (until you get above the level range)

You should get to a guild pronto to make some heirlooms available.

Edited by robblok

If anyone is still interested in playing together from time to time. Feel free to add me battle net tag 'Dny#2285'