Gentleman Was Thrown Off Permanantly For

The gentleman was thrown off permanantly for posting a flood of Nazi propoganda on thaivisa.com. He was allowed back on due to my request, with the provision that he never post anything political again.

He is on "parole", and he is violating the terms of that parole.

If he can't live up to the terms, maybe it is timer for the parole to be revoked? :o

Here we go again...

Maybe you should start a "should the Gent be banned thread" ? put lots of "Yes" options in the poll and no "No" options...

Surely your call to have him rebanned is as much Nazi as your claims against him?

Just a thought, its not like i give a shit really

It doesn't matter what a poll says. 99% of the members don't vote anyway. It does matter what George and the Doctor say, and they banned you.

I have no problem with you posting, if you are grateful for being allowed to, and live up to the agreement that allowed you back on.

That is all anyone asks. :o

It doesn't matter what a poll says. 99% of the members don't vote anyway. It does matter what George and the Doctor say, and they banned you.

I have no problem with you posting, if you are grateful for being allowed to, and live up to the agreement that allowed you back on.

Boys Boys Boys. Take your medications.

I never made an agreement Georgie, you are wrong again!

It seems its ok to post the Anti Muslim threads, when challenged you do your usual - run to the moderators!

I asked questions regarding what can be posted, I got no answer, so I have posted a few of my own - its called balance!

You are despised by the majority Georgie, that has been proven time and again!