Quotes

KC 71

9 hours ago, manarak said:

not a wise quote.

That depends on whether or not you like other people making your decisions for you.

Personally, I prefer to make my own decisions about how I live my life, so for me, that quote is a reflection of my own philosophy.

11 hours ago, nisakiman said:

That depends on whether or not you like other people making your decisions for you.

Personally, I prefer to make my own decisions about how I live my life, so for me, that quote is a reflection of my own philosophy.

it's not a question of freedom.

It's a question of who pays for the needs of the believer in freedom once his luck and cash run out.

1 hour ago, wayned said:

The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for!

The grand essentials of happiness are something to to do, something to love, and something to hope for. - Allan K. Chalmers

• 3 weeks later...

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it.

W. C. Fields

Those who are easily shocked should be shocked more often.

Mae West

Enjoy each miserable day.

My Dad

Repeating the same action over and again and hoping for a different outcome is the definition of insanity....

.....that's why I've given up lining my fish pond with different waterproof coatings, am knocking the f**king thing down and starting again.

:annoyed:

Time you enjoy wasting, is never really wasted

-John Lennon-

Madness, as you know, is like gravity! All it takes is a little push!
- The Joker in Batman- The Dark Knight-

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.

-Robert Frost-

• 2 weeks later...

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price alone are this man's lawful prey." - Unknown Author.

According to another member of TV it is attributed to John Ruskin.

Archived