'Most beautiful' girl in Krabi crowned

snoop1130

'Most beautiful' girl in Krabi crowned

Kritsada Mueanhawong

Untitled.png

KRABI:-- Pamela Pasinetti won the Miss Grand Krabi 2017 beauty pageant last weekend, and is on her way to compete in Miss Grand Thailand 2017.

The Miss Grand competition involves the selection of the ‘most beautiful’ girl in a particular province. Once the girl is chosen, she gets a chance to compete in the larger Miss Grand Thailand competition – which showcases the 'most beautiful girl in Thailand'.

The pageant also circles around a “Stop The War” slogan that idealizes a peaceful world.

Full Story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Most-beautiful-girl-Krabi-crowned/66215?desktopversion

pgazette_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket Gazette 2017-2-2

16 minutes ago, Weems Creek said:

I believe that most of us on this forum could go to Krabi and very quickly find several girls who the TV posters, including me, would consider much more attractive.  Thai and western perception of beauty is so different.

I'm not so sure that the Thai and Western perception is so different...

What makes many Thai women attractive to Western men is simply their availability... this woman on the other hand is less likely to be interested in a Middle aged (or ageing) Western guy, as such almost with a sense of defiance the Western guys profess their distaste... As if there ever was a chance anyway !!!

3 hours ago, Weems Creek said:

I believe that most of us on this forum could go to Krabi and very quickly find several girls who the TV posters, including me, would consider much more attractive.  Thai and western perception of beauty is so different.

She is considered, according to the judges criteria, to be the "most beautiful" entrant in the competition.

Usain Bolt, AFAIK, is the "Fastest Man In The World.  There may well be someone who is faster, but unless they place themselves in competition and are tested, recorded, approved and "known", they cannot be declared to be FMITW.

You have to be "innit to winnit".

3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

I'm not so sure that the Thai and Western perception is so different...

What makes many Thai women attractive to Western men is simply their availability... this woman on the other hand is less likely to be interested in a Middle aged (or ageing) Western guy, as such almost with a sense of defiance the Western guys profess their distaste... As if there ever was a chance anyway !!!

Pish. What makes a woman attractive differs from man to man but sometimes you have to chase something that initially appears unattainable. Makes the catch so much more worthwhile. 

Very nice looking girl.  The Thai-Italian hybrid works nicely. (Hybrid as in roses and not the Prius) - the Thai/Foreigner cross can create a different type of beauty to the 100% Thai girls.  We also have some good looking Lakorn stars who are exotic hybrids; Thai/English (Chompoo), Thai/Norwegian (Urassaya) and many of the male actors too (but I don't remember any of their names for some reason).

My personal favorite hybrid is 75% Thai/25% Indian - best characteristics of a Thai woman plus a hint of Bollywood curves and sassy intelligence.

6 hours ago, yellowboat said:

Easy on the eyes, but rather pale for living on an island known for its outdoor activities.  

As Chiangmai Mai has already pointed out Krabi is a province. Though we do not know if she actually even lives there.

Archived