Amazing Thailand! Primary school girl shows police how to handle a Magnum

webfact

Amazing Thailand! Primary school girl shows police how to handle a Magnum

3p.jpg

Image: Video screenshot

CHIANG MAI: -- A cute twelve year old Thai girl in school uniform shows a policeman how to clean a Magnum in an incredible video from Chiang Mai.

The little girl - called Lisa - has been trained by her gunsmith dad to expertly disassemble and reassemble a whole variety of guns from police weapons to war weapons.

In the video she is taking apart a Smith and Wesson 686 Magnum .357. She takes just ten minutes to accomplish the cleaning job adeptly and calmly, reported Sanook.

Customer and Chiang Mai police constable Damrong Saenduangdee said: "Even though I am a policeman I can't do what she can do. She is brilliant isn't she?"

Lisa - a P6 student at Putthisophon School in the northern capital - said that she has been learning about guns from the age of nine. "Dad taught me," she said evenly. "I can work on revolvers, shotguns, war weapons, M16s and rifles".

Father Prajak Wasuwat, 51, said that he used to be a guest house owner and was even then the owner of a lot of guns. He learnt all about them and then decided to change his profession to become a gunsmith eight years ago.

Now he runs a mobile "gun spa" travelling around Chiang Mai to different police stations cleaning weapons and doing repairs for the cops. And often he has his daughter with him.

He said he had taught his daughter about the danger of guns. There were always a lot in his home and it was important that she knew how to handle them for safety reasons.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-02-03

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, wxpwzrd said:

I would be more afraid of the policemen that can't keep their own firearms clean.

... same here, surprised there's not more news like 'shot own foot/fellow plod while cleaning da gon' 

Got it, they just don't clean 'em that much in the first place - obviously much safer that way ... 

37 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Or the gunsmith who lets his children play with them?

She isn't playing with them. She's helping her dad with his business; part of which is offering a gun cleaning and repair service to local police officers.

Bet she's safer that a lot of clowns who legally own guns in some countries.

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Customer and Chiang Mai police constable Damrong Saenduangdee said: "Even though I am a policeman I can't do what she can do. She is brilliant isn't she?"

That's because you bought your job and never had  any training or testing at a police academy to become a duly recognized policeman. Some people just cannot resist the opportunity to open their mouth and remove all doubt as to their level  of intellectual challenge.

For more firearms getting their "Buddah" in this country for more i am not surprised a young girl is able to handle a gun but suprised how a police officer is reacting!!!!!!!!

As school boys are trained on army activities and sure arms what can you expect.

So best all of us take their fire arms and lean to clean them properly before us!!

1 hour ago, catinthehat said:

That's because you bought your job and never had  any training or testing at a police academy to become a duly recognized policeman. Some people just cannot resist the opportunity to open their mouth and remove all doubt as to their level  of intellectual challenge.

You are quite wrong about the training of policemen.

A gunsmith will always handle and clean a revolver, in this case, differently as a user.

Hence his admiration for a daughter of the gunsmith who shows her father teached her very well.

4 hours ago, jollyhangmon said:

... same here, surprised there's not more news like 'shot own foot/fellow plod while cleaning da gon' 

Got it, they just don't clean 'em that much in the first place - obviously much safer that way ... 

Reminds me of a story (no proof, but purported to be true) of a prisoner in the USA shooting himself in the foot while his visitor was passing a gun to him under the table during a visit. Apparently, the prisoner was suing the US Government for inadequate security procedures which allowed his friend to smuggle it in to him in the first place!!!

Archived