Amazing Thailand! Primary school girl shows police how to handle a Magnum

webfact

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, overherebc said:

Loved the Gimpy, even a brick wall wasn't any good to hide behind from those things.

Back in the days,  the M-60 Machine gun, the LAW, and M-16A and the 45 Auto Colt...  with the exception of the LAW all had to field stripped and cleaned... Even the female cadets were and are extremely proficient at this task.

Little boys imagine doing this, thus the young lass has the same ops.

Just have a feeling many children and  young ladies in the country areas have been doing already...

Some would say the dad is sharing his world with his daughter, quality time, teaching mechanical awareness and abilities... hmmm.. would a surgeon bring in little Somchai to remove a kidney?

Sent this to the American NRA..she will make poster child... for awareness for Gun control.

When a gun kills someone.. it is called a weapon... Sgt.

Cheers mate, carry on...

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 1:03 AM, SunsetT said:

...A machine for killing.

...And having operated such "machines" thousands of times, not once have I killed anyone, or attempted to, with them.  And the vast majority who've "operated" them can honestly say the very same thing.  Further, since many of these machines are used strictly for sport (not even including hunting), i.e., competitive shooting - including the Olympics BTW - saying they're just a machine for "killing" is one of those parroted phrases gun control nuts are famous for intended to stir up an irrational response in people who don't know any better and probably won't bother to apply any critical thinking.

Pick it up in a comic book somewhere?   Maybe on the back of a beer bottle?   Scrawled on a bathroom wall?

16 hours ago, hawker9000 said:

...And having operated such "machines" thousands of times, not once have I killed anyone, or attempted to, with them.  And the vast majority who've "operated" them can honestly say the very same thing.  Further, since many of these machines are used strictly for sport (not even including hunting), i.e., competitive shooting - including the Olympics BTW - saying they're just a machine for "killing" is one of those parroted phrases gun control nuts are famous for intended to stir up an irrational response in people who don't know any better and probably won't bother to apply any critical thinking.

Pick it up in a comic book somewhere?   Maybe on the back of a beer bottle?   Scrawled on a bathroom wall?

......I did not say they were JUST a machine for killing.

Yes they are used responsibly by a minority for sport now but sport is NOT what a gun was designed for. Not sure what came 1st,  its use for hunting or for warfare but both uses were to kill. Can you deny that?

So I dont know any better eh?

Im 64 yrs old, British and proud that the thought of owning a gun has never entered my head and Im truly thankful that I was born and have lived my life peacefully on the other side of the Atlantic from where most of the population live in a Hollywood fantasy world  and have been culturally indoctrinated to the extent that guns are a fetish for them! And, as your derogatory post demonstrates, most of them ignorantly and arrogantly look down on anyone who dares to think differently from them.

Im phucking delighted not to know any better!

Do not lecture me on 'critical thinking'!

I'm from the UK, where gun ownership is extremely tightly-controlled.

But I lived in the countryside and legally owned shotguns, pistols and rifles.  My young kids learnt from a very young age to have great respect for these weapons and they would go game and clay pigeon shooting with me at the weekend.

I don't support the widespread ownership of guns (as in the USA).  But I do support legal gun ownership by rural folks (for both protection and vermin control), and I certainly agree with teaching youngsters all about guns and how to respect them and use them safely.

Was I the only one hoping it would be a condom??

Considering the headline of the article says she's a primary school girl, I'd say your comment is way out of order, almost as bad as that from Don Mega who wished that she were 18 years old.

There seem to be some weird guys in this Chiang Mai forum.

Archived