About CPAP masks sales in Thailand

Nampa89

Does ebay ship to Thailand[emoji780]

Sent from my VIVO XL using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Does what ship to Thailand[emoji780]

Sent from my VIVO XL using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Yes you will see which ones do on the front page of the item picture

Try second wind cpap I just bought a new machine from them and I think they sell masks as well.

• 2 weeks later...

You might want to save your money unless u r working with a doctor or technician that can adjust it and make it work.  I believe the medical literature says they only work about 25% of the time.  You might also want to rule out other grogginess and fatigue factors causing lifestyles.  No sugar, no refined carbs cut out low fat diary or cereals and grains.  Starts an early walking program.

I got one years ago after a night at a sleep clinic in a hospital convinced me it worked like a charm.  The one they brought to my house worked like a damaged used car.  I got a second from a medical supply and had an assistant adjust it twice.  It just never helped me.  

I went to Bummrumgard here in TH and the doctor told me he didn't dispense them to overweight people they didn't work well enough.  He also didn't do the expensive surgery for sleep apnea on older or overweight people.

My fatigue and grogginess went away after I made the commitment to exercise. (NOT ENTIRELY BUT BETTER)  and I have been a program for a long time to eliminate table sugar, bread, pastries, cookes, chips, crackers, pasta and oatmeal.   I do meat and vegetables and fruit and will boil a whole grain from scratch if I think I need it.  

Good Luck.  I hope you find the right answer.

Archived