Draught Beer

raslin

Not sure if this should be here but . . .

My wife bought a bottle of Chang Draught beer at 711.

The sober or drunk will be aware that if the beer is in a bottle is is not draught but TIT!

It is also not unlike bad tasting water so do not be tempted to try it. If there is nothing else try an icecream!

The sober or drunk will be aware that if the beer is in a bottle is is not draught but TIT!

It is also not unlike bad tasting water so do not be tempted to try it. If there is nothing else try an icecream!

Surprise, surprise.

In the antipodes ale has been called draught for generations. Bottled or out of a tap.

Bloody colonies eh!

So really, there ain't much difference draft or bottled! :D

I tried *Chang* "draught" once (it was on special offer at Bht 280.00 a case I think). Wasn't impressed. I wouldn't say it tasted bad, just didn't appear to have any taste. Took the remainder of the case to the next party.

:o

Vile stuff boys ... vile stuff ... bottled or draft .... :D

But, I like Chang beer.

Going to Laos in a few months to try a bia Loa draght.

Drawn from a bottle.

Cant wait.

Now that does sound nice Mr Vegemite ... A nice, fresh, ice cold, frothy, beer Laos .. just my cup of tea ... ha ha :o

Chang Draught is available at Suan Lum night bazaar and is usually the cheapest big bottle going...and for the price I'd have to say it's not bad. I and my friends rarely touch Chang Regular, but will drink this as long as it lasts (typically due to price it sells out really early in the night)...I mean most beers in Thailand...you're not really drinking for too much taste anyways.

Paul

For guiness there is draught beer in cans. Actually a lot technologie to make it taste like draught.

I am not a brit, but for me it tastes like draught (or I am too long in thailand and just everything not brew in thailand tastes good for me)

Well, people do claim the water used for different taste.

So Carlsberg brewed in the Philippines tastes different from the 'original' from Denmark etc.

For me after 5 or 6 difficult to judge the water - content. :o